Do you get offended at phrases like "you throw like a girl"?

or "you run like a girl", etc.
I dont but i want to see what you think

• Im offended
  • I mean.. i guess its offensive.. i dont know.. whatever man
  • Im not offended
because its implying that men are better at certain things than women
Okay so i didn't clarify this. Im not talking about the actual insult of telling a guy he's shit at throwing or running. Im talking about what i said in the update ^^^
that those phrases imply that girls suck at doing certain things

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. I'm unsure about this, to be frank. Whether I get offended or not, depends on the context.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had anyone make a comment like that towards me seriously. If they do, I just laugh it off.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...cant_throw_a_baseball.gif
    Some girls do throw a bit... differently though. So it's best to just not let comments like that be taken to heart.

• I was completely caught off guard from that.

Well guess I'm not going to sleep tonight...

• @Octavius hahahh omg I didn't even realize the face-swap till you pointed it out. I was more focused on her prancing around after the throw. :P

What Guys Said 8

• If someone ever told me that I would be big time because I take pride at what I do and I have been throwing a football since I was old enough to walk and before that in a crib

• I try not to use it. Better to say you throw like a wimp because you mean to call into question their manliness not bash women.

There are some women that can out throw me for sure.

• It depends on which girl we are referring to

• Pup pup.. wakeup girl. .. do u want to have a penis and some big muscles?

• Like whatever man.

• That's not even an insult... It's tough love to convince men to work harder.

• thats not what i meant

• Some women are offended at phrases like "you throw like a girl" because in their heart of hearts, they are convinced that men are inherently better than women...
      The chicks who are at peace with their genders without refusing to let it define and confine them...
      They're the chicks who joke about stuff like, "you cook like man"...
      So... in short, no woman on earth have the necessary self esteem not to be offended at silly phrases like these

• Punch his nose and say "you bleed like a girl, get a tampon."

• Well, I've never been told I do, IF I do of course. I don't think I do though

What Girls Said 10

• I don't get offended at all. In fact, in a weird way I like it cause it just motivates me to prove them haters wrong.

• Do you get offended at phrases like "you throw like a girl"?
    C. I am not offended

Though that may be because I find it a nice stfu to others when I make belittling sexist comments about male inferiority to gals. Tot for tat in my opinion.

• It was more of an insult when I was younger... you're only 14, I'm sure that's offensive in your crowd, because when boys that age say it... the intention really isn't nice. When you're older, people just say it as a joke and don't think much of it.

• I don't find it offensive at all. Nobody I know does. But I just remember feminists online getting angry about it :PP

• Anyone who says things like that is an idiot. Why would I let an idiot offend me?

• No I don't get offended because it's ridicules to take offense at a stupid statement such as this.

• Look i don't care... whatever you say it doesn't change the fact that I am weak.

• No, it's absolutely nothing to be offended about.

• I mean, like, as a woman, that's all I can do. Throw like a girl because I am one.

• Nah, I just can't bother to care. Although, I can see why it's offensive to some.

• Vote C = No = Men ARE better at certain things than women.