Do you think the UFO seen over the California real or the not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely. The solar system is huge and UFO sightings have been seen all over the world since way back when in Egypt when they were making hieroglyphics. There's no way we're the only intelligent form of life.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is true, and the entire missile excuse is nothing cut a cover-up.

What Girls Said 6

• I like to think they are real! Heck someday I might even talk to an alien.

• I really want to believe...

• The government already said what it was, I don't think its anything they didn't know about. I'm sure there are a lot more odd things they know how to fly and test. Where else would they test them? They knew people would see it and didn't worry about it, I think if it was anything extra terrestrial it would've done something more unusual, not just flew away, ya know?

• well i know the actual pictures and videos are real. But im not sure exactly what it is.

• My friend saw it yeah I think is ufo but the government was trying to fool us.

• Didn't even know about it. Now I'm curious.

What Guys Said 8

• Is this something recent?

Probably military.

• I think it's real light or some type of man made object. I don't see any evidence that it's from another solar system. It just looks like light from the picture I saw.

• Mega Deoxys confirmed

• its all real. I've seen it myself before and I've seen similar ones in other parts of the world.

the question of what it actually is the real question.

• can be real...

• Yes= this group people are curious to know the truth.
    NO = THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE know truth and have seen UFO and are just lying to cover things up.

• hell, nooooooooooooo.

• it was a rocket launch. the government confirmed it. they said there was another one either this past night (now) or tomorrow night. something to do with submarines.