Which one is worse?

They all fucking make me cringe.

• Bronies
  • Furries
  • Otherkin
I'm not against grown people watching kids shows. I watch shows made for younger people too. But the ones who make MLP porn... KILL THEM ALL

Most Helpful Guy

• bronies, it is not right that grown men like that show so much

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to use the following interpretations to answer this:

Bronies = almost entirely men 18+, who watch MLP and form sexual attractions to the characters ("cloppers")

Furries = people who gain sexual gratification from the thoughts of engaging with animals in sexual acts and/or dress up and act as animals in a sexual context

Otherkin = biologically human individuals who identify as a species/spirit not their own, and who often choose to live as said species

I'd definitely say the bronies are the worst of these three. By comparison, otherkin seem pretty harmless to me. And at least with the overarching banner of furries, most people involved are probably decent enough. But many (not all, calm down) self-proclaimed bronies are also monstrous trolls, and are often deeply misogynistic.
    To give an example, in one fairly recent episode a lesser-abled child got to have their fan character included in the official show. The makers of the show specifically asked the older fans not to make porn of this character.
    Just imagine that. The producers of My Little Pony felt the need to say "excuse us, we know you make porn of basically every one of our characters, but could you please leave this one alone?"
    And guess what? The porn was made all the same. Not even a character made by a disabled child was safe from those unsavoury few who do these things.

• I just don't understand why. Why do they fail in life so much they get on the internet and draw pony porn?

I'm not a prude, but sometimes I think the old-school sodomy laws had a point. Not like homosexuality, but really weird sexual acts like fucking animals. I think they should be punished for some kind of bestiality or making those things out of children's shows. I mean, those things show up on google searches. If they're disturbing to adults, think about the 7-years-old who sees them. It just shouldn't be legal.

What Guys Said 6

• Bronies are by far the least cringeworthy. They seem fairly normal outside of the fact that they like a little girl cartoon. Otherkin are strange, but they're interest to talk to. Furies, on the other hand, need to be banished from this Earth.

• I can't even. . . . . .

• Otherkin. The first two are just weird fandoms or clubs, nothing actually harmful about it, but otherkin is basically a synonym for "mental health issues".

• all of them are fucked up

• Definitely bronies and weeaboos, just... ugh... what kind of parents will they make?

• Ugh. BRONIES. Worse thing ever.

What Girls Said 7

• Bronies...

• Definetly bronies...

• Oh god. I have to go with bronies on this one. Like what the FUCK.

• I don't really have a problem with them, they're not harming anyone. Sure I'd never date one, but no one is forcing me to so they can just do their thing in peace.

• what are furries?

• Oh it's gotta be bronies!

• My boyfriend was a "brony" at a time, but not extreme. He just enjoyed the show/characters, but that's all. One of my friends is dating a "furry" and they met at anthrocon. I find that whole thing just odd. What's an otherkin?

• People who think they're animals/fictional/characters/all kinds of things TBH.