Any apps for free calls please?

So, I tried Viber and its not working properly, and the same thing goes for Skype :(( Do you guys know any good apps for video calls, texts and free calls? Also, my mobile is Nokia Lumia 920, so not all apps on Samsung could be downloaded here unfortunately, so if you know any apps which can be downloaded on Lumia AND Samsung, that would be great ! :) thanks for anyone who tries to help :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Now whatsapp also provide calling function I guess

• I tried whatsapp but I can't hear a single word !😆 Its going really wired ! 😓

• Don't like Whatsapp at all... I can recommend you to look for some chat apps from the list on http://freepps.top/apps/chats/ website. You will find something good for you there. Personally, I prefer Facebook Messenger for this purpose. It always works great for me

• @PicklesMr Thanks!! 😄
      yes I dislike whatsapp calls.. They suck honestly, it literally NEVER worked for me 😓

Most Helpful Girl

• Well whatsapp does now have a call button but I still prefer using Skype or line for free calls on my phone :P

• Whatsapp calls are rubbish 😅 I can't hear a word on it ! Nor me, nor the person, on the other side 😓

• You can always give Line or Kakaotalk a try, that or Skype are the only alternatives I can think of atm :/ Well, good luck finding something better, if you do, let me know! :D

• I tried kakaotalk but it didn't work at my boyfriend mobile :/ and I will try line later on 😌 hahah thank you so much and I will 😄

What Guys Said 7

• TextFree Ultra! It gives u a real cell phone number that anyone can text you on... you even get to pick the area code If u manipulate the city that u sign up with as ur residence.

You get free cell phone minutes by doing app promos and surveys. I did an auto insurance quote and got 200 calling minutes.

• WhatsApp is what I use with my Samsung. I have no knowledge about the Lumia 920.

• I tried it but I can't hear a single word of what the person in calling says 😓 we can't hear a word

• I don't think the apps you tried is the problem as they work fine for me. Are you sure it's not the phone one of you are using, or low speed?

• Maybe it is I'm not sure though 😓 that's why I wanted to try some other apps, to see what the problem actually is 🙈

• Face time if you have iPhone

• I know only whatsapp but it's call feature sucks ass

• Whatsapp on Android but now it has come on Mirosoft Lumia 535.

• I tried whatsapp but its no use 😓 i can't hear a single word of the other side 😓

• Actually its not successful either, So call on paid. :)

• try bingo and there was that app that used to give me unlimtied calls to US it was called magicjack

• Thank you 😊

• you can try LINE or tango hope those works for u

• I will !😌 Thank you so much 😄

What Girls Said 0