Have you ever sparred?

Guys have u ever sparred with a girl? Did u purposely try not to "hit her" ? Or did u just go for it?
Girls have u ever sparred with a guy? What was it like for you?
Just asking. Thanks 😊

Sparred physically, not via games 😜 lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I do mma and I spar with girls all the time. I don't avoid hitting them cause that would basically just remove the whole point of sparring anyway, but I do go easier on them, like I won't kick or punch them girls as hard just because of the size and strength difference. That being said, I feel like most guys underestimate girls and go too easy on them, most girls who practice a combat sport are pretty tough and definitely can take a punch.

• Yeah I think some guys go too easy on girls too.. Kinda annoys me when i'm sparring with a guy.

• Yeah, when I spar I just aim to go hard enough so that if they drop their guard Ill make them regret it, but not so hard that I would knock anyone out or give them injuries.

• Oh ok that's good then. Thank u

What Guys Said 3

• i took kendo classes for a few years and it was coed class and everyone now and then i would be paired with a woman.
    i honestly would take it easier on them than i would i man.
    mostly because i am a pretty big guy and did not want to hurt them but i can recall a few times where i took it easy on one of them and i ended up getting my clock cleaned.

• Is rough sex considered sparring? 😜

• No, I have not in a serious matter.

What Girls Said 1

• I sparred with men and women characters in Gunz the Duel, the game is long gone now.