15 page report due in 7 hours?

Haven't written a word.

But I'm a great researcher and an even better writer.

Can I do it?

0|0
14|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, I was a master of the BSsay in high school (an essay composed primarily of BS)

You could also try buying a report online or hiring someone to do it for you... 7 hrs is short notice, but doable...

Otherwise, use the traditional fluff techniques... wider margins, increase the line spacing a little bit, bump the font size up a bit... lots of double spacing...

Good luck!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah you can! First thing to do is get off GAG and start lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe. probably need to get off this site... hahaha

good luck! knock it out!

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the topic? I could knock off 15 pages about just about anything, EVEN BEFORE THE INTERNET!!

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU CAN DO IT YEESSSS

0|0
    0|0
  • nope you can't , you need a squad right now , do the research work yourself and leave the writing or typing to someone else

0|0
    0|0
    • and i just notice its 2 days old so i guess my opinion was useless , and i will go and marinate in shame

• Well it won't be a great piece of work unless you are a master in the choosen field. Tske 2 hours to read the material, 2-3 hours to write it and 1-2 hours to put in finishing touches. But you might need more time for research

0|0
    0|0
  • Failure only comes when you quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • If you start doing it now, sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 82% chance of doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you have a terrible flu and will drop off the paper tomorrow when you feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you get off gag and get to work pronto.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its possible better get busy

0|0
    0|0
  • im in the same boat... except right now its 7am and its due at 11:15am... I'm probably not even gonna show up to class today.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long you are on GAG asking questions like this 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Get to work get off of this website and start typing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as you keep fucking around on here you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I've always had the habit of procrastinating but honestly it does more harm than good. It's a lack of motivation that I wish I could bypass, but I'm sure if you're confident in your abilities you should be fine. Just try not to stress and listen to some Vivaldi. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Well maybe... just use a bunch of strong quotations that are more than several sentences long so you have to offset them into their own paragraph, you know? That's what I do to add length to my papers when I am struggling to make them fit the required amount of pages. Works every time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not your best effort! Instead of asking question you should out there and do it!!! Just do it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... It's technically possible but it is going to be incredibly difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are great researcher, then its not at all difficult to write a report out of it.

Bring better writer is of immense help because you know how to compose things using which words.

Obviously 7 hours are more than enough for writing a 15 page report.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try writing a 40 page in 7 hours 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the subject and the teacher, maybe. But more than likely, you are fucked. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do it!!! Get off gag and work it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you better get off of GAG and start typing now. Make your goal 2-3 pages an hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • you might be able to if you try hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be done. I am not certain if you can do it efficiently, since I don't know your strengths and your weaknesses, but yes it can be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck! Go for it! You can only fail if you do nothing at all..

0|0
    0|0
    • I am actually doing surprisingly well right now, I am nearly done, (or will be in 2 hours)! Hopefully

• You've come this far so keep going!! Just imagine in 2 hours or a little more you'll be able to sleep and not have a care in the world about it :) This is good.. keep it up. Would be good to know you've done it so keep us posted!