Because I'm a man I'm scum?

Ok so I've been on here reading for 15 min and apparently because I'm a man I'm a rapist, scumbag, cheeter, only go for looks, my niceness is a diabolical plan to get the sex I feel entitled too, I'm creepy, I hold women down, and did I mention apparently I'm a rapist? What gives? I had no idea. 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• This is another sign of the Apocalypse!

• Oh Christ now I'm gonna be accused of pestilence!

• Hahaha!

• Thanks!

What Girls Said 7

• Welcome to the internet.

• LMAO! oh LOL! hahah! Because I am a women I'm a gold digger? HELL NO to THE NO! look don't listen there crap! I am sure your a wonderful person. Some people are bitter but you know what I use to believe that men only wanted sex. Gag older Gag mature men have prove me again and again that men don't just want a easy bang. It really make me hope in romance. So thank you for prove me wrong! It mean more than you can imagine! Here I am eyes all watery. Thank you ♥️ fellow gagers!

• Stay longer, you'll see better things soon.

• you should have kept reading for longer than 15 minutes

• all men are scum, isn't it obvious?

• Come on, these woman are talking about one individual man they know, not you. Don't take it to heart. Some girls are bitches some men are arseholes.

• I think you need to understand that most people on here are people who have been hurt in the past and aren't doing so well in the love department.

You know what I hear from my male friends who are in our age group?

Women are bitches. women are slutty. Women only care about money. Women nag a lot. Women are all desperate to get married. If you are single and in your early 30s you're pathetic. I could go on too

What Guys Said 12

• Internet Rule #1: Fuck all the whiners and trolls. Don't even read what they post.
    Internet Rule #2: Enjoy sifting through the 2 posts out of millions.

• Wait... I believe your niceness towards women IS kind of a "diabolical" plan to get sex from women. If I weren't interested in sex... I doubt I would talk to women very much!

LOL!

Everything else, I'm with you, bro. Feminists don't want to put ACTUAL RAPISTS in the electric chair (which is where I'd put them). Nooooooo... instead... feminists want to PUNISH all of us nice guys out here who would never harm a woman with "re-education" and "re-socialization" training.

Punish the guilty... otherwise, I'll be lobbying for a law to ban all women from having credit cards because a few of them abuse them.

• You're also bitchy.

• So like did you just discover the internet or what?

There's whiny pricks on here (don't become one of them) but there's also kind decent people as well who sometimes say something that makes me laugh.

• I think you're reading the wrong site. Unless you are all those things, in which case you're just mad someone called you out on it.

• Someone needs a hug and a Kleenex.

• yeah that is about right and dont worry you can join the club we have badges and blazers and we have poker night every Tuesday you will like it ! : D

• We're all rat bastards. It's in the site's terms and conditions.

• You're also a warmonger, you hater.

• Ya got me- always mongering war.

• Most people here have had bad experiences so they vent, whine and complain. It's the same for women tho - they are constantly called gold-diggers, sluts, false rape accusers, entitled, shallow, want to trap a man and take all his money, only want equality when it suits them etc. Just ignore it.

• Yeah it's just our nature, lol but seriously that's what it feels like at times since they only look at the bad things

• It's a kind of test. If you take any of that shit seriously women know you are a wimp and probably an idiot.