What would you do if you had failed in life?

I lost everythining. even my few past friends won't even want to pitty me anymore and removed themselves from my life. i have nothing and because of my course till now shame is my name (i dont think people could even handle the humiliations, they are unfathomable). shall i kill my self?

also absolutely no hopes carreer wise, academically, not to mention i can't even find a job as a waiter. there is nothing for me in this world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone to talk to, try and make things better, start from the bottom and work ur way up...

• your intentions are appreciated, but it sounds more like a cheesy fairytale to put children to sleep. plus there is absolutely zero light in the end of the tunnel. absolutely none.

• what helped you begin and what kept you trying

• Knowing that I didn't want to stay where I was at...

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't call those as 'friends' real friends stand beside you whenever you feel down
    and why you wanna give up on life?
    cause you lost your friends? you can make new friends
    cause you lost your job? you will get a job sooner
    starting putting goals and dreams in your life
    don't fall down at the first problem you have occurred i know it sounds overwhelming losing everything at same-time but that's how life goes its UPS and DOWNS
    if you keep thinking like that and that you gave up on your life you won't get out of this and bad thoughts will keep following you in your mind

Watch that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwf_r_6Heo
    and STAY STRONG

What Girls Said 2

• Don't kill yourself. Try not to be depressed either, it's not fun. And don't start self harm, it's very hard to overcome & I still haven't got through it yet.

Message me. We can talk

• You have a chance to start from scratch. Start fresh

What Guys Said 5

• You know, there is always hope. Trust me, always. There are people with no arms and legs and they can be happy too.
    You can't fail in life, you can only fail in realising you CAN change. Everyone can, and so do you.

Everyone has dark periods. But what

Message me if you need advice, i'll be very glad to help you further, to get you back to normal.

• Oops
      * Everyone has dark periods. But what is a dark period without a light one? Learn to appreciate the very small things in life. I've heard that people with the down-syndrome really, really enjoy watching a sunrise, it's a very special thing for them. What I mean is, they had a lot of misfortune in their lives, but they do appreciate every small positive thing. Thats what keeps them going! Happiness! Learn to get happiness in things first, happiness makes everything. It gives success. Happiness is what you need

• tried everything. all doors closed. nooe can help. even those who promised "guaranteed solutions" all failed me. nothing. i can find absolutely nothing. and screw money. screw the fucking money. with the things i've been through in my life thats not even the millionth reason for which i'd kill myself.

• I mean, you need money to get back up again. I assume you're homeless and dont have a job. You have to fix the basic things first and then move on to other things. The basic things are: food, drink (not alcohol, just normal drinks), shelter (preferable a home) and money.
      You have to fix them all first
      Here is a good website which could help you getting a job, copy and paste the link into your browser's search field:
      homelessadvice.com/...omeless-people-get-jobs.html

• Sounds like you brought it on yourself with your negative outlook on life. No one wants to be around people who bring them down. I'd look inward and work on those problems rather than throw this pity party of yours.

• whatever. screw this "no one" and what he/she wants. i wanted other things in life but got this mess instead. did me being fucked in the head create most of it? even better. i'll get rid of that asshole and not "cause any discomfort" to your precious society anymore.

• in 15 minutes on omegle. it will go public. tag fuckthisall

• @Asker if you back out again I hope you turn your life around. Good luck

• @MissNowhere Failed in life. Can you really fail in life?

• yes. you totally can. i won't get into details cause you won't even believe the most. as i said. unfathomake embarassment failure and hatred. and lots of hellish and dreadful loneliness.

• What do YOU defy as success and failure? It's something subjective so try to be fair.

• No even though you may that way

• I would bounce back and show the strength of my character! I would then encourage others with my story!

• good for you. can't do that.

• is it worth trying even though i know i'll always be alone? is that a livable life? when your fame preceeds you and your past haunts and awaits you in every corner? when the most hated enemy in the world lives under your skin?

• Of course, it's worth trying! You don't know you will always alone! That's "fortune telling"! It's delusional thinking. The only enemy is your THINKING AND PERCEPTION... NOT YOURSELF! You can create a WONDERFUL life!!!