What's the most evilest thing you could say to a Bully?

I have a lot of bully's that like to pick on me what do I do and what do I say and how do I act towards this?

I'm 15 but I must have got the dates wrong and said 36

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly a bully is out for the feeling of empowerment. If you take away that empowerment they lose their feeling. For example. A bully says you eat your boogers, and everyone starts laughing. You laugh too and say "YUMMMMM! THEY SURE ARE TASTY!!". If you don't give them the reaction they want they lose their power instantly. I notice yo're a girl, I don't know how girls bully eachother. But If you shrug off their insults like they don't matter, then you'll find they're weapons are useless. Maybe she calls you ugly, reply jokingly about how right she is, you looked in the mirror this morning and broke it. When poeple target you it's hurtful period, but taking away the fuel they seek really works wonders. Honestly though, if it's straight harassment vs just snide remarks, you should talk to someone. If it's physical bullying you need to straight talk to someone right away, no one has a right to touch you against your will period.

Most Helpful Girl

• how did you get your counts wrong? it asked your date of birth lol

What Guys Said 26

• "I am crazy and psychotic. I will kill you and hunt your family. I will rip your life a part piece by piece so if you do this, you should kill me." Then, scream really loud and look at your bully with some crazy eyes

• Laughing at a bully when he/she is trying to bully you is the worst thing for them. Or simply ignoring them.

Something like "hahah, you are so cute!"
    That will belittle them and they see that they have no affect on you.

If you get hurt or angry you will only demonstrate that they have an affect on you and that will make them continue.

• I would also like to add that you should NOT try to insult them back. Because then you are playing their game and they are probably much better than you of playing the game of being an asshole.

They want you to engage and battle with them so they can bully you even more. That is why laughter and ignoring is the best weapons because it gives them no ammunition to fire back at you.

A quick laughter and then go to ignore. It will drive them crazy and this is when you must stand your ground because they will do everything to get a reaction from you. Once again, laugh and ignore.

• You must be the reason why your parents don't love each other. I'm the best when it comes to insulting people so I'm here if you need more.

• "I forgive you." They don't ever see that coming.

• "I can't wait for yo dumbass to splashing around in that lake of fire... I hope you drown. Bitch"

^
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...17b09352c7.jpg

• Tell him To shut your mouth Fat man. But you have to back it up with an Iron fist in case they come at you be ready to throw down If its a chick

• "You have every right to your opinion, but I disagree." then walk away! It will confuse them!!

• "All muscles, no balls, no brain."

• The best revenge you can have isn't something you say now. It's to years later drive up in a new car and ask the former bully if you need to buy a cheeseburger to use the restroom. Buy one then throw it in the trash.

• I will fuck you in the asshole with a penis!
    I dont care if your not gay, or into that.
    I will Fuck You!

• "Evilest" isn't a real word, sorry, I just had to point that out haha. and as for your issue, do your bullies have any abnormal characteristics?

• "Bully-shit is so totally for 8-10 year olds" make em look immature!

• I'm not sure they would care, you need to get personal.
    Or
    "I got a fucking knife in my pocket" I don't know haha.

• Best option, don't say anything. Bullys only look for retaliation, if you don't give them a retaliation, they will stop

• As far as what I personally can remember doing, no more than disliking them, but moving on.

• "Have you stopped fucking random dogs yet?"

• You're 36 and bullies still pick on u?

• Revenge isn't the way.

• An action is worth a thousand words. So my suggestion is a punch in the nose.

• "You play ball like a girl." -Sandlot

• bring a Louisville slugger to school, problem solved

• They are nothing belive me , in real situations they are nothing just a coward chick

• well. My bat said "Crack!" to my bullies face. don't know if that's considered evil.

• Take a good look at them and point out every single imperfections. Look at their social media pages and look for their insecurities. Don't hold back and try and spear the feeling try to make them cry. But don't say any childish things like if you were a McDonald burger you'd be a mcloser that'll only male! it worse.

• Please don't bully me.

• I love you and no matter what you do to me i forgive you, cause deep down i know you are a good person. that will freeze them and drop their jaw for sure.

What Girls Said 12

• Well, first you should realize that saying something mean to them won't make them stop bullying you. Ad corny as it sounds, the best thing you can do is just tell them that what they say doesn't bother you, and don't let it bother you. Because the only thing that should matter to you is what YOU think of yourself. And if you know that you are a good person, then it shouldn't bother you if low life people like them make fun of you. It has nothing to do with you. They just make other people feel bad to make themselves feel better. So just ignore what they say, and know that what they think of you doesn't matter.

• I have said this before after saving it for years:

"I'm sorry, I think you have me mistaken for somebody who gives a shit about your opinion. Because honestly, your significance to me is about the same as the significance of finding dog shit when sifting for gold in the Guelph of Mexico."

• The most evil thing you could DO to a bully is ignoring them. They thrive off emotions and attention, and getting at them with a come back may make you feel like a GOD. But, really they'd be way more pissed if you ignored them.. 😂 The saying 'Keep you friends close and your enemies closer" is there for a reason... TO BACKSTAB THEM ONCE THEY TRUST YOU MOST!! Kidding.

• I couldn't I don't have the heart.

• The best tactic is not to care. Don't appear hurt or affected by anything they say. Ignore their existence. If they harass you talk with a teacher

• Confront the head of the school, or someone.
    Here we got a person that we can go to when having trouble with pretty much anyhting, depression and so on..

I punched the other girl in the nose... It worked! But I wouldn't reccomend it.

I think the best you can do is not care, letting them know that they're wasting their time

• My mom always told me "Do not listen to what anyone says because YOU know who YOU are. But as soon as someone hits you, you better hit the hell out of them back". But she tells me that to this day, because there are a lot of people that hurt my feelings the daily.

• Depends what they say to u... eh.

But ill just say.. Go fuck yourself n suck yet dick

• bullies are typically insecure or a total airhead so tell them that you feel sorry for them because they have to live with themselves knowing they (psychologically) hurt another human being and that they live without love and happiness.

• dont be a bully to the bully

• "Try your best"

But the best thing is no matter what they say and do, don't give a reaction, that'll piss them off the most and make them angry. Eventually they'll give up

• Ignore. Completely. Just like when a guy gets fresh with you.