Can someone please recommend me a good romantic comedy?

Its that day of my MENstrual cycle xD so hit me up with your suggestions!

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, order your boyfriend to pick you up a tin of coffee ice cream, has to be Haugen Daz ( or however you spell that German shit ), you gotta have tampons muchacha (and I don't mean any tampons, I mean Tampax Pearls), for a chick flick order him to get you Mean Girls, Bridesmaids, Clueless, The Notebook, and Bride Wars. You're welcome. :))

• Hope you realise I am a guy. Apart from that, wow that burns.

• Tbh that was all a joke 😂 IF YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A PERIOD JOKE, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ONES THROWN BACK AT YA!!

• THAT SEEMED WAY TOO REAL 😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 5

• It may be rather old, but maybe try "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days", starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey.

• I love Intolerable Cruelty and it has a great cast... George Clooney, Catherine Zeta Jones, Geoffrey Rush, Cedric the Entertainer... very witty banter and great comedic value while not taking the romantic aspect too seriously

• a good year. russell crowe and marion cotillard. in good company scarlett johansen n topher grace (70s show)

• Girl next door

• Love Actually, Addicted to Love, What Ever Happened to the Morgans