Who are you voting for and why in the 2016 presidential election?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Bernie. He's raising his money the old fashioned way — through the people because that's who he's representing, not banks or corporate. Us every day folks. :3 Feel the bern!

• If I was American, I'd save my vote until Kanye took the stand next to Trump. Somehow, I can see all the magic happening in that election.

• Oh yes, and Paris Hilton for Chief Secretary with Sarah Palin as expert adviser.

• i just threw up in my mouth. but thats okay if kanye wins at least i have a reason to go to Europe and stay there. Forever.

• I will leave this country.

• I am not voting.

• Why not? Seems like a pretty important right you're tossing away just like that.

• i am pretty set on voting for bernie sanders. he is raising his money the old fashioned way and gives actual answers to questions unlike trump who just avoids the question. this ones my personal favorite and how he avoids question of how he plans to cover the high cost of deporting 11 million people is close second
    http://i.imgur.com/9TaptMJ.png

• Hi Iron_Man ☺️🙋🏼

• I can't vite however I am rooting for Sanders

• BERNIE sanders

• Taco's not voting. .3.

• American politics sadly affect the world, so I'm interested in in it, even though I'm not American. The only thing I care is that it must not be a republican. Hillary and Sanders are surely the best candidates, even though Sanders is too old for my taste.

• I follow up American politics but not that precise all though it never fails to amuse me. If I was American Citizen I would vote for Hillary Clinton.

• Myself for sure

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not eligible to vote since I'm not an American citizen but I follow American politics pretty attentively and if I could vote, I would definitely go for Bernie Sanders. Reason: He's the only one out of all candidates (Democratic and Republican) who represents my views. I also consider myself a socialist.

• If I could, I'd go for Bernie Sanders. He's the only non-insane option in the polls, besides Hillary, who isn't THAT bad

• Well I will not be voting for any of the democrats that's for sure, my vote will probably go towards Carson, Trump, Rubio or Cruz for the primaries, and whoever wins the primary is who I will vote for, for the presidential election.

• I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for, but I know who I won't vote for: Trump or Clinton. Both are terrible selections as leaders. I've been looking at Sanders and Carson as possibilities but we'll see who the parties pick when we go to vote.

• Actually Carson is in the lead ahead of trump right now believe it or not.

• writing in myself

• Paul or Cruz they're the only politicians that make sense to me. I'd never vote for a democrat because they want to give away everything for free to get votes put illegals before veterans shun police and race bait every chance they get. Anyone voting for Clinton…I can't even say it. She's willing to lie at an ambassadors funeral in front of his family and when caught in her lies, send out more lies to cover them and blame other people. I could go on about her hypocrisy.

• Well I cannot vote in the election, but if I could I would vote for Bernie Sanders. Because his record shows that he is honest and I do agree with him on most of his policies. One major thing I really disagree with him on are his stances on Nuclear Energy (I am pro-nuclear energy).

• This country needs saving, so whoever the GOP nominee is.

• only the current generation identifies with whom they're gonna vote for..

lame.

trump.. maybe y'all will complain less if the pres complains for you.