Would you feel bad if you ask your gf/bf if they ever dream of you and they say no?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda!! Not like level 8+ bad, but a little. It's always nice to know in some form or fashion you're on your SO's mind.

Thoughtful random gestures or gifts & yes even dreams lol. Could easily say a yes to me asking her that question would definitely put a smile on diz guyz face :).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel a tab bit disappointed, but I also know you don't have full control over what u dream about. I usually got to sleep with my boyfriend on my mind, but still end up not dreaming about him. I did twice though. One was a sex dream and it was AWESOME!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. I'd definitely like it if she said yes, but I wouldn't feel bad if she says no. I don't pay much attention to my dreams either. They're not something you can control.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, dreams are largely based on digesting food.

0|0
    0|0
  • No? you can't help what you dream about. You can't control what your imagination in your sleep, you shouldn't feel bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Eh... sorta and sorta not. You can't really control your dreams. Really, I rarely remember mine so I wouldn't even be sure if I dreamed of anyone or not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol you can't control your dreams. I don't think I've dreamt about my boyfriend more than a few times in our 2 years together.

0|0
    0|0