Do you ever feel awkward when you are eating and people with are not?

Do you yeahhh?

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah!! I'm just thinking "why the fuck am i the only one eating?"
    Then i get some food for the others and make them eat with me haha

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It might be an American Southern thing, but I grew up waiting for everyone to get their food before I started eating, and that sticks with you. If there was not enough to go around, you would share from your own plate.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I feel really awkward eating in large groups or with people I'm unfamiliar with. It's only amplified if I'm the only one eating. I feel like everyone is looking at me and thinking that I eat weird, so then I get nervous and eat weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Story of my life. And I hate sharing too because why in the world would you not pack food for yourself if you knew you would get hungry?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I just eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes because I know they want to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Then I feel like a pig for being the only one eating. I'll have them get food or finish mine quickly. I don't feel right otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss lol. I already feel awkward eating in front of people because I break every into pieces and people always notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as this sounds weird, I don't feel awkward at all. The only way I would feel bad would be if they told me they were hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh it depends on the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I was picking at my pizza tonight when nobody else was eating, and guess what? Nobody cared!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I hate that haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends, if out I usually won't eat by myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who I'm with

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the setting. Sure, i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! i feel like people are judging me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, I feel bad then I feel self conscious like dont look at me while I eat

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Usually I'll offer to share what I'm eating. If they turn it down then at least I know for sure that they aren't hungry or anything. But either way it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I do when eating out big time. I dont like to be watched

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i got food in front of me, thats all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If anyone is hungry they can help themselves to take some of my food.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... sometimes id split my food with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm eating p***y.

0|0
    0|0