What would you do if you won $20,000?

What would you do with the money?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy a shit load of clothes from off-price clothing stores like Ross, T. J. Maxx, Marshalls, Beauls, and Burlington Coat Factory as well as a huge storage container, sell those clothes for in between the price I paid for and their retail price (Ex: If I bought a sweater for $20 and the retail price was $100, I'd sell it for $60) online, use the profits to buy a car as well as a foreclosed home, flip and sell the home, then use the profit to buy more foreclosed homes, flip and sell them, rinse and repeat.

What Girls Said 18

• Buy a shit ton of books and video games and probably not talk to another human for the next five years — or whenever the money ran out.

• Pay for college expenses, tithe, buy a ton of art supplies, get a new phone, buy more art materials, give a bunch to Red Kettle Bellringers being that its almost Christmas and they're going to be out soon. I'd do as much as I could with it.

• car for about 10-12, and save the rest.

• AMERICA HERE I COME!

• Put it on my house!

• By a car, by clothes, and save the rest.

• Invest it and let it accumulate interest for a while. Save it for a rainy day.

• I will go to Canada, Dubai, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Morocco 💕, Egypt, Sweden, and Switzerland.

Grab as much experience and knowledge I can gain and start writing my book.

Oooh :)

• Invest some of it and let it accrue more cash. I'd put the rest towards my student loan debt.

• Get invisaline and clothing and a car and invest the rest into a bank

• pay off my student loans I have so far, and save the rest for future tuition and living costs :(

• Either buy a tractor (long story), or set aside $2,000 for spending, $12,000 for college, and $6,000 for investing. Or something like that with whatever is left after taxes : (

• Invest in some stocks and buy a car.

• Either I pay for my university fees or donate it to various charities. I probably would do 50/50

• I would give it to charity but my family needs it the most right now <3

• save it for when im older and use it to build and house etc

• I would invest in it

• Pay off SOME of my student loan debt.

What Guys Said 18

• Buy this site and ban all of you

• I would invest in my own business so that I can make even more money.

• Invest, invest, invest

• Depends on how I won it.

• Turn it into 20,000,000

• Retire for 4 months.

• buy a new car

• Pay off bills, lol

• Pay my debt. 😂

• Pay off a tiny fraction of my college debt.

• save it in order to eventually buy my beautiful toyota supra

• Pay part of my expensive tuition.

• Not tell anyone.

Pay off some debt.

Get some work done on my car.

• Slap my friend with the stack XD

• HOOKERS!!!
    Jk lol
    Probably invest it tbh

• Is that even a lot of money?

• In reality it really isn't lol

• Depends who you ask... Some people would kill for it... Some would give it away to charity or have it embezzled from their company without even noticing...

• Pay off all my debts and loans, then bank the rest of that shit in an index fund. When I'm done with school I'd have a nice nest egg to get me out of my parents' house.

Sigh... it's just hypothetical.

• I would send my mom and dad on a vacation, I would visit my grandfather across the ocean who is on his last legs, and the rest would go towards a down payment for my dream condo, perhaps rent-to-own.