Poll: If Donald Trump gets elected president of the US, what should we do?

I'm with the last choice

• Hunker down and endure it
  • Try to impeach him
  • Ass-rape him to death #southparkreference
    Vote C
  • Leave the country
    Vote D
  • Assassinate him
    Vote E
  • Nothing, I want him to become presidents
    Vote F
  • I don't care if he becomes president
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? America has endured worse: Woodrow Wilson, FDR, and the fucking son of a bitch Lyndon B Johnson. Trump will at least be funny.

I don't understand why anyone cares. The only semi-decent candidate this time around was Rand Paul, and he's done for, anyways. It doesn't matter much who wins now.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Leave the country

• I'm fleeing or assassinating.

• I'm not even living in your continent and I know I'd rather stay in my corrupt-as-fuuuuuuck country than live in the US while Donald Trump is president

• impeach I hope that never happens though

• Jump off a cliff... you guys are doomed

What Guys Said 13

• Not much you can do. Its what the majority wanted. Our system of government isn't perfect but its still the best and oldest continuous form of government in the world

• I'm not an American, but going by the grapevine... I don't suppose this guy would win.

• What we have to do is very simple. We have grab him bend him over pull down his pants and adult diaper and then WE FUCK HIM TO DEATH!!! Not metaphorically either I mean WE FUCK HIM TILL HE'S NO LONGER ALIVE!!!

• That's really messed up to want to rape someone. Honestly I wouldn't really do anything. He'd just end up making the legislative branch become stagnant because they'd never pass anything he wanted and he'd never sign off on anything they wanted.

• Blow the whole country to kingdom come. If he is elected, there is no hope of redemption for the American people. Wipe it out and start over.

• Dude won't win but ine hypothetical I say it's time to bail

• Bum rush both boarders and scream "tear down this wall!!"

• Don't live in the US and I have no desire to move there, but if he were president, that'd enforce that even more.

• I think the secret service would shoot him rather than protect him

• probably whine about their president, like americans do so well...

• I would leave to Guatemala

• Trump 2016 hell ya. I hope hr wins

• 0|0