What was your favourite age so far?

So far, 16 was my favourite age:) still young enough to do as I pleased, but old enough to be treated with respect and like an adult. How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say around the 40 mark... things have become easier, I love the age my daughter is at, she is so much fun to pal around with.

I love my girlfriend very much we have so much in common, we active, totally sweet on each other and I get excited to see her the end of everyday!

Economics is good... things are paid for... life is good!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• 22 (or 23) was the age I liked the most! Now isn't too bad either. But I just hated my childhood and teens, though. I was bullied way too much. :(

• My favourite age is 17. Just out of high school, entering the most important chapter of my life, college. Full of new opportunities and excitement!

Second favourite is 14.

• 19
    Life upped the difficulty level several times higher each year after that and peace of mind still hasn't come back yet

• 13-15 was when I went to the best school and had the best friends.
    I'm 19 now and still not being treated as an adult, I look 15 lolwtf

• When I was a newborn and was getting a infinite amount of milk...#thestruggleisreal

• 17 was the best for me, but if I get my beautiful Integra in the next 2 weeks age 18 is starting off better

• My favorite age so far is 62. Really, everything is the best, except maybe my ability to win at tennis. I was very unhappy when I was young.

• 12. Life was still easy.

• end of 18 turning 19 was my favorite time so far.

• 23-24 were my best years.

• 103 years old

• 18 senior year of high school. No worries no real life responsibilities like paying bills.

Miss those times just partying and having fun lots of sex and nother worrries.

What Girls Said 11

• 16-17 I really enjoyed my time in highschool, had many friends, felt like myself and everything was possible and dreams were still real and the world seemed like a better place
    I could also act however I wanted, I could be silly but I wasn't considered a kid anymore. I was free to rebel against anything

• hmm, 18 was pretty good for me. I'm loving 21 so far though.

• When I was 1 year old. Still had a daddy and sister wasn't born yet. 😛

• I think it was when I was a child around 7. I was just happy all the time, I had no worries whatsoever. I like my life right now, being independent. It's just that at the time, I didn't even care about being independent. I

• I was happiest at the age of 6 and most at peace at the age of 21

• 12. I wasn't a teenager and I didn't worry about boys, makeup or how I looked

• probally 12.
    it was the year i felt the happiest. before boys and other shit happened.
    i have a feeling that this next year my eighteenth starting next month is going to be the besty. im going to do things without being scred of peoples reactions. an example is, getting a tattoo. im going to choose what i feel is right and wrong regardless of what my parents think are best for me and start doing what i feel is right

• I think 4.
    I don't remember the exact number.

• When I was 1 because other people had to clean up after my shit... literally.

• When I was a kid. Like 8 or so.
    Everything was innocent simple and perfect^^

• i think when i was... 11.