Gagers, do you have trust issues?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, sadly after everything I have so much trouble trusting what women say and trusting women's body actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do and I have my reasons. For me to open up and trust you or anyone then you must be special. But once I see the person can't be trusted I will put a wall up and the person could never break it down. Things would never ever be the same again.

What Guys Said 17

• 3|5
  • Naw not at all
    since I haven't been fucked over by a person
    in at least 14+ year
    since I tell the good from the bad almost instantly

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• And I wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to give ___ anything to use against me in an serious matter.

• Yes I do Ashely. Once I have been burned by a few people in life it has really gone down now.

• I do but I make sure someone is trustworthy before I get close to them.

• Yup, I don't trust anyone with a vagina not named my mom.

• Yeah I kinda do but i'm working on them

• Didn't know 14 year olds were already gagging...

• To be honest, I'm not sure I've ever distrusted a person... You don't think I'm TOO trustful?

• yes, i hate people

• Yes I do and mostly online

• No, but i have a simple rule. You break my trust once, you won't get it ever.

• i have more issues than jodi arias.

• I don't trust females in any way shape or form

• i have no trust issues untill you give me a reason not to trust you

• I'm not telling you... I don't know you from a bar of soap :-)

• I do yes but most is my fault. I have been burned but I made those choices. I have seen through rose colored lenses. I must remember that I choose from what I believe and believe from what I have seen. I have not seen all nor will I.

• Oh yeah, I'm a massive paranoid.

What Girls Said 21

• Not me, anything I'm a too trusting. I believe evry single person has an innate goodness. I do get taken advantage of many a time, and maybe I am building a bit of a wall these days, but I much rather live trusting people.

Oh by the way, scientifically trust is built by the release of oxytocin. Pioneers in the field of neuroeconomics theorise that being more trusting (or release of more oxytocin) results in more moral behaviour, which in turn results in better economic development...

• I was like you. Then a lot of people took advantage of that and my kindness so I draw limits.
      I am very friendly with everyone but I don t share anything that might be used againdt me.

• Ehh maybe a little bit? It's not extreme but so many people have disappointed me in my life that some trust issues are inevitable.

• I do. (filler)

• i used to have trust issues; i've been burned many times, but i eventually worked through them and moved on.

sometimes, all it takes is the right person to prove that not everyone in the world sucks.

• sort of, but not the unhealthy kind. not anymore anyway.

• Simple answer is, yes I do.

• Sometimes but I need to go check a thearpist about it.

• Not really. I'll have reservations and such like anyone else. I don't think I have issues though. It's not that hard for me to like someone, and if they've broken my trust I probably won't even remember it after a while.

• I am a cynical person due to past experience.

• yes i do... its due to unpleasant past experiences

• I think so.. a little bit..

• Some what. I only let people know certain things but not everything. Only person I've ever truly trust is my current boyfriend. He's the only person to know every thing about me 100%.

• Yeah, I think I might.

For example, once I think I told someone to check something. Let's just say the main door. I told him to check if it's locked, and he did but I just had to re check it.

So sometimes yeah.

• I guess for me, I take my time trusting people. I don't trust easily but once I do, I do with all my heart.

I guess I've been hurt a fair bit that it's hard to trust someone quickly, I take my time just to make sure I don't get hurt again

• Yes. Long story. Actually, a couple main ones and some little ones. The main ones are whoppers though.

• I usually trust people easily but once it is broken it is broken.

• I have issues. Period. lmao

• You have no idea:/

• No, not really

• Definitely, it's never personal I just don't trust anybody. Like a person would really need to prove themselves to me and that they got my back for me to fully trust someone.

• Yep, too many of them.