Washing your hands after the bathroom?

After I use he restroom, pee or poop - I don't wash my hands.

I like putting my hands in people's food, shaking hands, and pats in the shoulder especially when there are still a couple drops of urine remains on my fingers..

Do youndo this

• yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to hang around in bathrooms and helping others wipe then not wash my hands, to ensure a real good spread of germs. I like variety.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you the dude I told I'd trap in a room full of feces tossing monkeys? It would greatly aid you when shaking people's hands, of course they probably wouldn't let you anywhere near them after that room but still for that one person who says wth why not it'll aid you.

What Girls Said 10

• That's really gross, because it's not like they are aware about it. Like how would you like it if someone spat a huge phlegm ball in your food :/

• I'm sure that's happened before probably more than once

• I think you need to reevaluate your life

• Reevaluate it to be like what? Someone like you , so what makes you so important?

• Ew, dude! :( please wash your hands or at least use a hand sanitizer.

I don't recommend hand sanitizer for daily use since I heard it can kill bad bacteria's or something.

Just wash your hands with water at least.

Make it a habit.
    It takes 21 days to build a habit.

😎

• God id punch you in the face.

• God would be on my side when I hit you back. Me and God would take you and your crew down

• But how many people have contributed to this bible xD
      I dunno, you can believe whatever you want. I believe that we are all fucked anyways lolol

• By estimate maybe 30 contributors to Bible but I really don't know the answer for sure.

Whether you be, I've or not, you should read it for the historical context and to have a better feeling of where people are coming from. Make you a little more worldly if you know what I'm saying

• I hope you're trolling

• Im never touching your hand. Sorry.

• I gave you a hug last week. It wasn't water on your shoulder

• You're so gross 😷

• Why do you do this? Are you that twisted?

• I do it for the children

• seek help... before someone beats the shit out of you.

• Look I do for the Children. I know you are too selfish to understand

• that is discusting

• absolutely not

What Guys Said 6