Who is the person who changed your life the most?

Was it in a good or bad way?

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been many great people in my life. I am blessed to have an extended family of brothers and sisters. However, I would say my step-father. Most people do no get along with their step-parent, but my step-father became one of my most entrusted friend and adviser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how NOT to get into religion with these types of questions lol but My husband is the one who changed my life the most in a good way. His lack of support and lack of empathy has made me seek God with ALL of my heart. I really did not have anyon else and nowhere to turn to and even today, I don't have the support that every other person I know has. But, now, God is everything I need and when I met my husband, I didn't realize then that I was looking for a savior. Anyway, it's been 13 years and just a few years ago, God had started blessing me and answers EVERY single prayers of mine. And my hubby adores me now, but now I place him second in my life and well, the pain that I've endured all these years, he is starting to hurt. I know God will turn everything around for the better for us.

• That's amazing! Keep the faith and remember to trust. Ill pray for you!

• Awe, thank you! 😌 And I am keeping the faith. Faithfulness goes a long way and the spiritual rewards are amazing!

What Guys Said 14

• My best girl friend.

Had a crush on her initially. Really messed me up for about a year.

She doesn't know it, but she inadvertently helped me get through what I like to call the, "Bitch Phase", of my life.

I now can face girls and people in general with more confidence.

• 4 girls Maddie p, rajsree, desire , and liane
    If I didn't fall Hard for these girls I would still be a bit check boy

• I don't want to sound self centered but it's me. I have grown from being a shy pushover to a shy I-don't-give-a-fuck type of fellow all by myself.

• you did...

inspired me to be someone different.

• Great question, its difficult to answer because I've met hundreds of people from around the globe. I bet you I know at least one person from each country.

I'll just say my mom!

• Their is no person who changed my life but on my 16 b'day I've joined guitar classes on when I started learning it feels like it is all I ever wanted to do N I decided I'll do something related to music
    So basically you can say guitar is the thing which changed my life or you can my guitar teacher :p

• 17 year old me

went from negative minded person to realistic minded

• My ex's father. He was like a father to me.

• Every day I wake up, I find myself helping or a helper in any way, it changes my life every second, in a good or a bad way..

• ... It was in a bad and a good way, butI'd rather keep quiet about who :x

• my ex wife

• There are no turning points in my life

• That I won't know until I'm an old man enjoying my last few sunsets hopefully with someone else

• My life story sucks, would be too long to explain the details here, but you could say that in my fucked up life there is only one. Jesus help me a lot, no matter what I can look in the sky and he has never let me down. it's more of a spiritual thing, but I would lie if I said anything else

What Girls Said 13

• I think my cross-country coach in junior high! I was a big girl with a dream that one day I would be HOT stuff. I would lose the weight and buy nicer clothes and guuys would fall for me and people would love me. HAHAH
    Cross-country showed me that nothing worthy ever is given it takes work and effort ever fuckin day even if it hurts... take every pain day by day... what hurt the most that i couldn't run like the others girl and my coach would pick on me... I always wanted to prove her wrong but never could run faster or run even close to fast... my heart still feels like crying everytime i think of what i could be and how i gave it all up because I was afraid to fail again and look like an ifdiot so when HS came I just quit! I never tired out and I never got the courage to ask to sign up. I live with this pain in my heart! Its been growing in my chest! what could i have been! I think my coach scars me and one day I want be good at cross-country and feell so fuckin proud! To prove to her and everything negative in my mind ! That I am fuckin amazing! SO I can die in peace! Its my truest desire! not to be skineey not to be pretty but to run even better even storinger to catch up to the girls running in the front like a cheata. BIG DREAM! lol right now I can only run a mile in 12 min... I want this so bad but I am in college right now... I just learn they have cross-country but its 2 hours away and I might need to pay extra to run... and I will... I love the pain... so what change me! Cross-country... sorry for the grammar...

• My newest best guy friend for helping me realize just how special and needed I am even when I'm at my worst, AKA depression. He has helped me believe a lot in strong friendships because I never really had any and I'm so grateful to him for that. The best thing? He knows it. :)

• My aunt, made me realize my potential. :)

• In general? There's not one set person. It's been a combined effort of people around me to change my life. It's been equally negative and positive.

This past year? Uh, actually someone from GaG but I won't tag him. And it's so far been in a good way.

• I love your username! You must surely have a wicked sense of humour!

• Jesus always.

• My mum.
    If course, great! Always good advices.

• So many people.
    My best friend comes to mind now.

• I myself changed my life the most.

• My parents, definitely. They have shaped me and my life.

• my two ex bestfriends
    i realized that i have the powere to control the eeffect that peopl have on me

• my dad. When he passed everything changed... Not good.

• My pastor who preached power of positive thinking. He went to jail though

• My mom cause she gave birth to me and gave me the gift.