Are you a neat freak or kind of a slob?

• Neat freak
  • everythings a mess
  • A mixture of both

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely neat, but I'm not a freak about it. I like things just so, but if they aren't, I'm not going psycho or anything. I just try to keep up with my housework so it doesn't get out of hand. I take good care of my clothes, so that cuts down a lot of mess. I hang up or fold and put away my clean laundry, and I have a three-bag framed dirty laundry thingamajig, so I can separate whites, colors, and hang-dry stuff. The more I talk, the more crazy I sound, so I'll just shut up now, haha.

What Girls Said 10

• definitely a little of both. I'm that person who is also 'messily organised'.
    like, my stuff isn't always neat, but i still know exactly where it all is.

• Neat freak, I make my bed every morning. Don't judge.

• both. my room is a mess now. but if you look inside my desk, it's like a mini-Staples store in there. my clothes are all over the place, but my actual closet is quite organized.

• I can tidy up your room if you want hire me I don't want any charge actually I would like to be your slave?

• In between. I am not super clean or neat but I am cleaner than most people my age.

• It depends on what - in terms of the way I dress/look I'm definitely the first! More than just a perfectionist even which has both advantages and disadvantages :/ In terms of my surroundings like.. my room.. certainly a very talented keeper of a "creative mess" ;P

• Some where in the middle leaning more to the neat freak.

• i'm both and it's hard cuz i have ocd

• Somewhere in the middle.

• A mixture of both

• Definitely a slob.

• One pretty slob, though!

• Just okay? That's disappointing. Kidding, I love them anyway. I guess I don't know many artists from the rock genre.. or any now that I think about it. Ed Sheeran definitely doesn't count, does he? Lol, he doesn't.. :( @apple24

• Its okay lol

What Guys Said 8

• Voted C, although I lean more towards being a neat freak!

• Lol sometimes I can be a complete neat freak and other times I can be messy but most of the time I am sort of messy organized.

• Depends what is going on in my life.

• I am somewhere in between. My house is immaculate you can eat off the floor and I don't believe in a lot of clutter.

However, my office is messy with a lot of projects going on right now!

• I am a slob oink oink

• I'm a Slug

• Really it depends on which cycle of my bi-polar swing I am on.

• I'm neat but not exactly neat freak. I keep my home clean