How much of your body do you shave, trim, or wax?

Most Helpful Guy

• None I dont need it

Most Helpful Girl

• Just my genital area. and shave my legs, I have no hair any where else I think it's genetics or something haha

• I bet you still have hair on your ass or do you shave that as well? I've noticed most girls that shave down there can't reach their ass to shave it or they don't realise there's hair growing there, because they all seem to have hair on their asses and some have quite a lot. Not that I expect them to shave it. I don't shave mine and I know how tedious/difficult it would be.

• Ok, I've got a question for you - basically my fiancĂ© is 'au natural' right now, yep, she's rocking a good old fluffy bush down there. I don't actually mind one bit, I find it a huge turn on actually if I'm going to be honest and I'm really not keen on the bald/shaved look for some reason. But what I want to know is whether what she says is true…

She says to me that she doesn't shave down there because she would have to do it EVERY single day or it would be covered in stubble. She also says women's hair grows faster than mens and if she didn't shave it for a few days it would just grow back again so there is no point shaving it to begin with. Is this true, or is she just saying this as an excuse to make sure she gets out of having to shave it?

Also do you shave it every single day yourself? And what is the longest you can let it grow for before it actually becomes a bush? Thanks

• I don't shave- I WAX. But in my teen years I experimented with shaving and it leaves it smooth for a couple days some women hair grows back with in 10 hours to that yes stubbly feeling. IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE to shave everyday as you'd get ingrown hairs and razor burn. As for "bush" I don't know have never got to that point in 6 years- the more you wax the thinner the hair and slower it takes to grow back lol @Eat_Lead91

What Guys Said 12

• Face only.

• I shave my face and neck except for my mustache and goatee.

• Face, Head, Balls... in that order.

• I shave my face

• My face & neck every other day (although I'm trying to do No Shave November lol), my crotch every other week, and my armpits during the summer.

• 0|0
  • Shave the face and head and leave the beard. Trim the chest, wax the lower area. I think that covers it!

• Face and that is it.

• Err thang. Does that make me gay or really sexy? I don't know.

• almost all of it

• Shave face every week at least twice and by balls every once in awhile lmao

• I shave my gfs pussy before I eat it some times if that counts.

What Girls Said 11

• i use different things for different areas, simply because the sensitivity varies, but yeah just everything youd usually get rid of.

• Nice baby smooth? Do you play after? My girlfriend does. Just ends up playing after in the bath. Thought most likely do

• Pretty much all of it... well not all of it but you get what I mean.

If it's a lot of hair or it's visible it will be shaved until it's smooth.

• The usual.

• My vagina, my arms, legs.-.
    I use the sugar wax though.

• I shave my legs, armpits, and bikini area.

• Almost everything.

• I shave my pussy, ass and armpits. That's about it.

• I feel like I'm the only female that doesn't wax my arms. Like I know it would look a hell of a lot better if I did but it's so much effort plus I have hair covering like every single inch of my body and it would just be such a major pain to get rid of it all so I just neaten up downstairs and shave legs and underarms, plus plucking eyebrows and upper lip. Stupid god damn Greek genetics ruining my life.

• every part of my body that has hair lol

• Shave armpits, epilate legs. That's it

• Glad to hear that you rock a bush down there :)

There's nothing sexier than a thick, natural, triangle bush on a woman, or seeing some stray hairs poke out of her underwear. I'm not even joking by the way. I can't explain the chemistry behind it but it's just a huge turn on to me. But again, that's just me...

• @Eat_Lead91 lol I actually don't have much hair down there so I usually don't worry about it plus I'm single so no one sees my down there area

• Pretty much everything...