What does this mean please read all of the details before answering the question?

What does it mean when guys in their 20s ask me out and i have a 19 year old wants to date me and a 18 year old who would brake up with his girlfriend for me? And I'm only 15?

Most Helpful Guy

• It meas that you have the opportunity to get quite a few people put in prison if you want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it. Guys have been coming after me hard since I moved out of my mom's place. Even my mom's psycho ex-fiance' has the hots for me and he's 62. My guy neighbor seriously has it bad for me and so does a few pastors, along with the random dudes that see me walking nearly everyday (i don't have a car yet) It feels good as a female knowing you're highly attractive to the opposite sex, but that's definitely not something you want to indulge in. You can't help how another person feels about you, but u can control how u react.

Also, don't let something petty like that get to your head. Concentrate on your school work and not on the men and boys. That can wait.

What Guys Said 2

• you must have a lot of sex

• I don't know... seems too much. Want thing for certain, you should not be proud out it. Go study.

• Holla! This is it right here. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Yes👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

What Girls Said 2

• Where are your parents?

• Don't have time for me

• it means you're hot and the guy most likely wants u for ur body.. u prob shouldn't date older guys they will take things more quickly than u would want..