Why do Americans have brown marks on their face, look like a disease?

why do Americans have brown marks on their face, look like a disease?

I have seen many of my friends from America, and allmost everyone of them have similar kind of marks, y they have these brown dots on their face, is it a disease, or some genetic disorder, related to dna or what. What is it guys?

Is it because jesus cursed them for their sins? Some people say that. Is it true? But I personally don't believe in all that bullshit. I think it's due to some genetic disorder.
I've not yet got any satisfactory answer. Please reply gagers... :-D

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are called pimples. Another mark we can have that are actually brown (pimples are usually black or red) are freckles.

• Yes freckles, y they have them. Is it bcoz jesus cursed them for their sins? Some people say like this, but I don't believe in miths, I think it's some genetic disorder problem

• It's not a disorder or anything, freckles are spots you get because the cells in your skin overproduce melanin granules and freckles result in the concentrated melanin.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• It's acne... And yes it can be genetics.

• Nope, along with acne they do have, brown ugly marks. It looks yak. What are these. Actually allmost all Americans have those marks. Y they got these Marks, is it bcoz jesus cursed them for their sins. Or maybe due to some genetic disorder?

What Guys Said 0