Does it seem the opposite sex finds you so much more attractive when you are attached as opposed to when you are single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Always when im attached because then I'm forbidden fruit. When I'm alone I get totally ignored. It's sad really

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's because our attention gets drawn to what the other person sees in them, and makes them seem more attractive... that's not every case though

• Yes, I think so. When ur with someone u carry urself differently. U don't mean to, u just do...
    And once someone knows they can't have u, they want u ever more. Humans want what they can't have.

• Seems to be yes. Then again what would I know I've been attached for the past 6 years of my life being 21 that's a while (not to the same person) but this is basically when my dating life would be prime

What Guys Said 4

• Well yeah people, want what they can't have, when someone has you it makes you a forbidden fruit of sorts, something to be desired.

• Oh yes I have found this to be very true.

• I find this to be true, i think its more of a confidence thing than anything else, it's like you give off this aura that you are seeing someone and therefore you don't show signs of being needy or as if you are seeking something out rather they have to seek you out and want you or prove themselves.

I'm Bi and i find this to be true with both sexes it's just this aura that you give off showing you don't really care because you're off the market.

• They did when I was dating, after marriage that ring acts like garlic to vampires with most women.