Should I stop talking to Liam?

My best friend Anthony doesn't like Liam and told me to stay away from him because he isn't a good guy. And he threatened to tell my mother that I spent the night at liam's house even though I told her I was going to stay at anthony's house.

Anthony came the next day to my house and
saw that I wasn't home. When I went to the school after staying at liam's house. Anthony found out and got mad :(
He even threatened me!!!

I'm starting to like Liam a lot and he's really nice to me.
I don't know what to do.
Anthony tells me not to talk to Liam anymore and stay away. I don't wanna upset my best friend and my mother but I like Liam a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you choose. Either you stay with your supposedly platonic best friend or you try something with that other guy.

• We are childhood friends, I can't just leave Anthony even though I don't like him very much right now. It wouldn't be the right thing to do. I don't know what to do.

• There's a chance that Anthony likes you more than a friend. That OR you should listen to him when he's saying that the other boy is bad. Chances are you being a girl are not able to tell whether a boy is being deceitful and manipulative or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like Anthony's jealous. Either way you shouldn't have lied to your mother and used your best friend as a cover without his consent.

• I'm really sorry I had to do this but Anthony wouldn't have agreed otherwise. He hates liam. I don't see why he would be jealous, he's only a bit mad.

• Should I keep seeing Liam and lie to my best friend? I don't wanna do this but this seems to be my last option.

• Ask Anthony why he doesn't like Liam, and tell him that you want to stay friends but you also want to talk to Liam because you like him

What Guys Said 1

• Liam neeson? Yeah you should probably stop talking to that oldie.

What Girls Said 0