What's the biggest brain fart you can remember?

Or 2nd biggest, if the biggest one is extremely embarassing.

Since I made this question, I don't have to give mine 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I can't remember having one but apparently a lot of people have them when they're asked this simple question:

I'm referring to the question asked at 6:40 skip ahead if you'd like
    http://youtu.be/E02MSA1Q_Z0

Most Helpful Guy

• This week? My dad asked me what time it was and I said 'It's 50 minutes past'

What Girls Said 4

• sure, i had a science exam in the 8th grade. ill never forget it. i studied so hard for it, and i went in confident. then, about halfway through it, for the LIFE of me i could not remember anything. biggest brain fart I've ever had. we had an hour to go and i did nothing.

• Me and my friend were sat discussing current affairs... as you do... and she said that Rolf Harris had been the latest name released in the Saville paedo inquiry. I was horrified that Jimmy Seville could have abused poor Rolf Harris.

If you have no idea about any of this it will not make any sense!

If you do... it should be hilarious... ha!

• Uhhh what was the question!

• ... i can't remember... does this count? lol

What Guys Said 2

• When I got to do something really important and then right when I get to were I need to be to do it my brain like completely shuts down, and I can't for the life of me remember, then I usually get distracted and do something else and remember later.

• I once couldn't remember my name for a few seconds.