What are you like when you're angry?

I've seen a lot of people change character when they get angry. Varies from becoming insanely quiet to flat out screaming. For me I get quiet and passive because I know that I'll wind up yelling all over the place and make matters worse. But if it gets bad enough to the point where I can't even keep quiet I'd rather leave behind whatever is making me angry than start a fight. Maybe to vent or calm my anger someplace else. What about you?

• Explosive- yelling, swearing
  • Passive- quiet, calm
  • Dangerous- Hitting, screaming, threatening
  • Other- (Explain the comments?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I very rarely get angry.. When I do it's always for a good reason and that person should get the hell away from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a mixture of explosive and passive.

You have to really, really, really make me angry for me to explode.
    Usually I get all quiet and act calm, but the people that are close to me know that if they continue with whatever they are saying or doing I will explode like a rocket.
    With minor quibbles or annoyances, but before I actually get to a level where I'd consider myself angry, the cuss words start coming out (the only time I ever swear). It's like a warning.

It's best to leave me alone and let me calm down (usually takes 5min or less) so I don't get from point A (calm) to point B (explosive).

What Guys Said 14

• Not quite sure where to place myself, so other for now. The amount of times I been really angry in life is probably less than a handful. Only once I would say that I have actually lost my temper, where its more explosive. But I kinda blacked out. I usally bottle up, too much really and stay quiet, passive and calm, but I can no doubt be both dangerous and explosive if pushed too far. I dont remember much of that time I lost it, but ruined a lot of backyard items, lol. 10-15years of feeling supressed really came to surface, wasent pretty.

• 0|0
  • I'm pretty much never angry. The closest I get to being angry is being kinda annoyed about something, and I usually just have a more aggressive tone and I talk a bit faster. And I get extremely rational.

• I get passive agressive up until I explode. I'll start to show my size a little more, stop slouching, stand up straight. I'll lift my shoulders back a little. (I'm 6'0 and 250 pounds at 14.)

Eventually, I will start screaming and cursing at people.

I don't hit people though. I stopped that years ago.

• I don't yell or start shit with anyone, i just isolate myself and fume in silence. If anyone disturbs me, then i snap at them and isolate myself again. But i almost never scream at people.

• I turn into a green monster that ravages cities

• You will see my angry face and I will raise my voice.

I only raise my voice when I'm super pissed. I never go crazy nor do I scream, yell or hit.

• I'm a ticking timebomb and when someone pisses me off I explode and hardcore lol

• If I want to hurt someone, I'm amazing at finding their greatest weaknesses and using them to say something that will cut that person like a knife

• If you think I'm good at debating online, you have no idea the kind of amazing picking apart of things I can do when I'm pissed lol

• Sinister: Stewing, plotting, calculating

• I be angry rarely but when I be angry , i will think about thinks very badly and often I will change to another person

• It takes a lot to get me to lose my temper, but when I do, what out.

• I won't talk

• Sometimes I wake up with my hands covered in blood and I have no idea how it got there. My anger issues are getting better though. My parole officer says I gotta behave or he won't give me back my stabbing knife.

• I emit fire on my head when i get angry

What Girls Said 22

• I'll start laughing in your face. You've officially become the stupidest thing on this planet and I'll just walk away, cuz dealing with stupid people is like stabbing myself in the eyeball. And we all know about stabbing ourselves in the eyeball. There's 50 other things I could be doing.

• When I'm angry it's like hell is about to rise. Explosive for sure, and not proud at all.

• dangerously quiet. if i stop talking in the middle of an argument, you know you've fucked up lmao

• I am a professional walker-away... er. Walker-awayer.

I don't yell. You have to be a special kind of son-of-a-bitch if I yell at you. I talk things out. When I feel like we're about to get to the point of yelling and screaming, I throw my hands up, say we'll talk about it later, and I will leave until we can calm down.

• Depends on the type of angry. Sometimes I cry when I get angry, sometimes I yell and get insulting when I get angry, and sometimes I shut people out when I get angry.

• When I get angry, I'm usually just more passive and quiet. If someone makes me mad, I ignore them until I calm down. I don't like conflict so when I'm angry, it kind of reflects that. I just choose to keep to myself until I'm less angry and can talk about the issue or just move on from whatever made me upset.

• I can hold my shit together successfully for a fairly long time, but once i'm gone i'm gone. I don't scream, but i have an extremely aggressive tone of voice and i tend to threaten people a lot.

• i would say a combination of all three? if im mildly annoyed- a little angry i usually swear like a sailor, and maybe raise my voice. when i'm really upset i try to stay calm and not tear everything to threads, and if i can't calm down then i get dangerous/ explosive. normally i only get to that point if i'm really stressed and had a long hard day a t work and the dogs at the kennel where i work are being idiots or stuffs just not going right. would i actually ever hurt and animal or person however, no.

• yeah I'm the quiet type when i get angry.

• All I can say is ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Just kidding but I'm definitely not the nicest person when I'm angry. I'm a smartass, have to have the last word, talk down to other people regardless of who tgey are, and really know how to nake it sting.

• Passive- quiet, calm! I would walk away!

• I may have a small outburst if it's like road rage where I curse and yell for a minute. Other than that, I'll just get quiet and bottle it up.

• Genuinely, lost the plot angry? I see red. The only times it's happened though it's been in a violent situation so I have lashed out in self defense.

• I can be either explosive or dangerous, it depends on how angry I am and why. I become a complete different person when I'm angry.
    But I'm usually calm and peaceful.

• I'm quiet and calm, but I'm not afraid to have words with whomever angered me. I don't just let it happen, but I'm never explosively angry. I deal with it and move on.

• Passive, quiet and calm.
    I try to calm down and then think the things out. After few days/hours (depends), I return back to normal.

• I don't usually get angry, I don't like it cos I just straight out lose my s**t. When I'm good I'm calm but when I'm mad people don't recognise me because I start yelling, my accent also tends to change a bit, I go straight hood up in the place! I just don't play

• I can get pretty snarky when I'm angry. I may not yell, but I can say some of the meanest things...

• I'm all the above. It all depends on how angry I am and who/what I'm angry at

• Let's just say you don't really wanna know..;)

• I cry when I get angry while also raising my voice but not yelling.

• I'm not goona lie. I have a really bad temper.
    I yell and throw a temper tantrum when I'm mad