How can someone dislike Hillary Clinton?

She fights for equall rights and netutralizes all the evil. Just how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hillary is a Totalitarianist - her beliefs about government are along the lines of total government control - exactly opposite of the way the country was founded (using modern terms, our Founding Fathers would be considered libertarians, with perhaps a couple of exceptions). I'm sure you can come up with a nice list of other world leaders who believed in totalitarianism from the last century - their names are closely tied with wars and genocides.

Trump is FAR from who I'd choose to lead the country - while he is smarter than he comes across, he definitely acts like a baffoon at times - but he or almost ANYONE would be better for the country than Hillary.

Hillary has nothing but contempt for our military members (who, remember, don't get to choose their missions or deployments - they take orders and do their best), yet as president, she would be in charge of them. Look at how indifferent she's been to those who were killed protecting our embassy.

Further, Hillary's policies would drive the US right back into a recession, or even a depression - and we have only begun to recover from the last one (which was directly caused by big changes in lending laws by her husband, which caused the housing/lending bubble in the early 2000s). 2008 would seem like a time of joy and plenty compared to what they'd look like a few years after she got into office.

Finally, Hillary also has contempt for many of the issues that many believe she supports. In reality, she talks up some key planks of the Democrat platform, but doesn't actually care about them at all, and can't be relied upon at all to look after them. But she hopes you'll be fooled by her rhetoric. Lots of people are.

• Amazingly stated

• "which was directly caused by big changes in lending laws by her husband, which caused the housing/lending bubble in the early 2000s). "

First, the repeal of Glass-Steagal did not single-handedly cause the housing crisis. It significantly contributed to it no doubt, but as part of an overall trend in predatory lending, credit, and economic trends over the last 30 years.

Secondly, while Bill Clinton did sign the bill into law, and about 75% of Congressional Democrats voted yes on it, the law itself was penned by three Republicans (1 Senator and 2 Representatives) in a Republican-controlled Congress and received yes votes from 98% of Republicans at the time. To pass this off as a Democratic policy is an obfuscation. It was a bipartisan bill led by a heavy Republican push as part of their overall neoconservative policy of deregulating markets and disempowering workers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy you better get ready for the long haul if she manages to win the primary. You're too young to remember but the GOP absolutely deplores the Clintons to the point it exceeds any logical reasoning and has become a personal thing.

They will chase her down with a pitchfork through the gates of hell. When Billcwas in office they literally shut down the government during his first term then impeached him in his last term for something every president since JFK has done while in office which is get a little booty on the side. Thanks Congress our tax dollar at work!

I strongly believe they rather see Bernie take office over her even though she is a moderate... they hate her THAT much. I'm not talking smack about Bernie just trying to illustrate the lack of logic in their witch hunt.

If Chelsea ever ran they'd hunt her down too.

What Guys Said 25

• Here's a list.
    http://i.imgur.com/bhr801r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Cqh8wG2.png

Hillary Clinton is old money from Wallstreet.
    Bernie Sanders is the people's voice from educated regular middleclass citizens.

• Great stuff here man. So glad to see young people educate themselves and think for themselves. Bernie cannot be stopped. The media likes to lie with the polls but we know who will win. By the way you know the polls are based of hard line phones. That tells you that old people are involved in the polls and that's it.

• Funny how Hillary will be working to clean up Wall St yet she is taking money from them.

• And so when this guy here says something that makes sense it is voided out because he is Canadian? Yeah ok

• I don't dislike her, but I don't want her as a president. Someone that thinks they have to be the next president because they'll be the first female president, instead of because of her policies, can't become president.
    I'm not against a female president, not at all, but I don't like that she's using that to become president, shows lack of resources.
    Bernie should be the next president.

• Some people's minds are still set at 1773

www.cr-cath.pvt.k12.ia.us/.../...20Tea%20Party.jpg

• When she leaks country secrets it is fine and no one bats an eye.
    When Edward Snowden leaks country secrets now it's treason and a traitor.

She is also changing her position on everything just about every other year... If anyone would vote for her, it's because she's a woman and they've not bothered to look into their candidates.

• Because she's a two faced liar that changes her position to what's most popular, also she represents wall street and the the hard working people. How can anyone take big money from wall street that use 9/11 to justify it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hf1KzvrBFTs

• How can someone like Hillary? She's a dishonest opportunist, who's career has been filled with scandals and lies. Email scandals, the embassy in Benghazi. Sorry, but if her negligence leads to actual deaths, she doesn't deserve to be in office. There are many other candidates on the political left who can represent your interests in washington, who don't have blood on their hands. I don't agree with Sanders, and I don't see his agenda as practical or affordable, but at least he's not a criminal. Also, it's funny how quickly her positions change to role with public opinion. She received money from the private prison industry, now all of a sudden she opposes private prisons? Get the fuck out of here, I'm not falling for that deception.

• First I will not vote for her. I dislike her for realistic reasons. Republicans pulled funding for that embassy. 4 people died unlike almost 400 when Bush was president. Almost 400 people died in embassy attacks. The reason why they will not go after her for the real bullshit is because they are all in on it together anyway. Bernie in 2016

• @sluggognatface Of course that's the media blitz sales pitch. Just like Assad is now a "dictator". He wasn't a dictator since 2000, all of a sudden he's public enemy number 1. Saudi Arabia is more cruel than the Syrian government ever was.

• Absolutely. Funny how we love to drop our democracy bombs on these countries that have human rights issues but Saudi Arabia is perfectly fine.

• She's a manipulitive liar. Plus, I'm about 80% sure she's a reptile

• She's a war criminal simply put and her campaign is funded by bankers and corporations.

• Because she is full of shit. Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie

• She's an evil, dismissive shrew who belongs in prison.

• Why in your opinion does she belong in jail?

• @Bluemax Lying about her Emails and Benghazi.

• She may be a criminal but all that is utter political crap man. If almost 400 people died in embassy attacks when W was prez where is that outrage? Hell they started a false war for Christ's sake and they got away with it. I will not vote for her. She is paid off and crooked but the email. Benghazi thing is a sham.

• Because she's running against grandpa Bernie!!

Bernie 2016 😎👍👍

• She was a corporate attorney for walmart and had a hand in that low pay no benefits policy,
    I'm for sanders

• What? She is self-righteous and hateful and refuses to discuss issues in an intelligent matter. She isn't being rational, and everything she says is to further her political career. Bring back Bill...

• Hillary over Trump.

• "Women are the primary victims of war. They lose their fathers, their husbands, their sons."

• @chuppachup @idkwtftoputhere
      Well, she said it. It's not stupid, really. It's anti-male propaganda. It's to dehumanize men. It's a reminder that it's a bigger loss for a woman to lose her family member than it is for a man to lose his own life.

She's a red-pill feminist, and immensely wealthy and powerful already. She's dangerous.

• I agree and she's very, very skilled at using her gender and feminist ideologies to get votes. That's why you get idiots who only vote for her because she's a woman. Also, she's a very good liar and good at recovering from getting caught out on her lies.

• Because she's a puppet of wall street. Plain and simple

• You know what a Scandal is?

• Her political views are wrong is most areas.

• It sounds like she's an idol to you who can't do any wrong

• Because she is a coward.

• And? she is a nice person

• I don't think she is a nice person. What you are saying is subjective.

• Name one thing she's accomplished. I'll wait.

• www.politifact.com/.../

She's a two faced liar that will say anything to get what she wants. She doesn't stand for equal rights at all. She just claims she does because that's what's popular right now. If it wasn't popular she'd go right back to bashing gay people like she used to not 20 years ago...

• She might not be evil but she is no Bernie Sanders. She is bought and paid for and I am sick of lobbyists and back door deals. Bernie is honest and hard working and is sick of the same ole same ole. Compare voting records and see who is donating to who.

• Well, she's pro stripping American citizens of their rights, she's a killer, she's a liar, there's the email scandal that she lied about and hid evidence so she's obstructed justice, to name a few. Sure, what's not to like?

• A killer? That's new.

• @galloway875 Yep, also accused of using a personal hit man

• Yep, a lot of interesting things happen to people involved with the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

• I don't mind her but I don't come from America. I think everyone should vote for Trump or y'all will be taken over by Mexicans.

What Girls Said 14

• she's a zionist. as if that weren't enough of a reason to dislike her, her policies are fairly shitty

• Yeah, i am with her on everything.

• My reasons are quite simple:
    -I don't trust her
    -I don't agree with her policies/ideas about things

• Which policies specifically?

• @sjoes006 I don't agree with pretty much anything that she has to say but especially her views on guns and the military.

• I don't know much about all this presidential campaign besides:

Bernie Sanders- The nice guy who's underrated but promises *real* change through honesty.

Ben Carson- Hardly know about him/care. Only know that he doesn't believe in the Big Bang theory. Seems foolish but what do I know.

Hillary Clinton- Putting up a fake front trying to reach out to teens and get their support in a very artificial way.

Donald Trump- The rich douche everyone says they hate but still, seemingly, vote for (as he is getting the most attention and spearheading towards becoming president).

• I just gave up on her.

• That's like asking how could someone like Hilary Clinton... It's their opinion it's as simple as that.

• I don't know anything about her! So, I'll take your word!

• They probably don't agree with all of her platform or are leery of her because of the email scandal.

• Americans don't actually pay attention to candidates platforms, that would take to much time away from their reality TV show watchin.

They vote with their gut. I almost understand why they still have the electoral college..

• Yeah it kind of made sense back like 200 years ago but now it is basically just an arbitrary tool used by politicians to secure as many seats for their party as possible. It is called gerrymandering. The electoral college and Florida is how we got stuck with GW even though he lost to Gore by number of votes. They both need to go. The electoral college and Florida... I think the U. S. should just give it back to Cuba.

• How can someone LIKE Hillary Clinton?

• You obviously do not know much about her, other than what the media feeds you. Do your research. She will never be for people like you or me. She is just NOW changing her ways to seem like she's one of us, but she's not. She will support the 1% and big corporations that are funding her right now. Bernie I don't know much about, so for me, it's Bernie or Trump. I need to research more. But Killary? No thanks!

• She's an evil

• Just as long as Trump isn't president..

• you seriously can't be talking about hillary Clinton the presidential candidate! She is by far the most corrupt politician of my lifetime, You should look into bengazi, her email server, clinton foundation, whitewater...

She cares about no one but herself and will stop at nothing to get more power and money.

• She's a corporate politician. Bought and paid for by wall street. Plus, she flip-flops on policy so much its hard to tell where she actually stands on most issues. Its pretty sad that her biggest selling point so far is that she is a woman.

• Because she is just another puppet and does what big bosses say? she can't make a constructive debate and attacks personal qualities and not professional, which is cheap and low.(level of 'yo mamma' jokes) foreign policy is destructive and imperialistic, like there is only one right opinion-hers, if you dont agree-die, under "democratic" bombs or "moderate" beheaders she supports.