What was the laziest thing you done?

I needed another pillow in the room and instead of walking and getting it from the next room only a few seconds away, I texted my brother to get it for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• so in college, i was in a long room, meaning that the door was at the front and a window was at the back. i had my bed towards the door side, my dresser was right under it along with my fridge. my desk was on the back end up against the window. if you are wondering, i can lay down and have a direct line of sight to my desk. so i had a husband so i can see at an angle. i put my computer on my desk. the problem that if i'm watching something on netflix or youtube, i had to get up in change the video. this sounds like a problem, right? WRONG!!! i synched up my phone to my computer as a wireless remote. now, you think there's a hearing problem being so far away, right? WRONG!!! i have a beats wireless headset i got for Christmas, meaning i don't have to be in a chord's length away. so just to recap, i could change, eat, watch movies and hear and control shit on my computer without having to get up off my bed. i'm lazy and my friends agreed that was even lazy for me... and i was proud of it!

• Thank God for technology!

• i didn't move for an entire weekend. if i didn't have class and if i liked cold food, i would've not moved for an entire week. but unfortunately, i didn't have a personal microwave anymore so i had to use the 1 in our kitchen :(

• Man...
      You win the lazy award

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I want to sleep but I was already in bed so I couldn't turn off the light. I threw my pillow at the light switch and... it didn't work. Yeah I slept with the light on and missing a pillow.

• Haha, did your brother go get it or did he tell you to go get it yourself? The most lazy thing I have done I would say is not eat dinner because I can't be bothered getting it and eating junk food instead.

• No, he got it for me xD

Yeah, I sometimes don't feel like cooking either.

• I think people should donate extra food to charities. It's the least they can do, you are right.

• Yeah. I think donating stuff instead of sending it to landfill is good. If someone else can use it then why not let them.

• Back in the stone age, when I was still living with my folks, my dad splurged and bought a remote control TV. We were ecstatic because we used to be his remote controls to turn the dial and change the channel for him.
    But the first week we were in for a rude shock when he yelled for us to come to the lounge room every day... to get the remote control and bring it to him so he could change the channel.

• I ordered one of my subordinates to get my coffee.

• Curtain broke on my window so instead of going to get another curtain I have a black sheet nailed on my window... You can't tell the difference but eh too lazy to steal my mom's car or walk and get one..

• forgot to pull out and had quadruplet. fml

• Got a taxi for a 15min walk.

• Smoke weed all weekend and order food XD working 12 hr shifts n didn't want to party... had fun tho

• Not get out of bed for 2 hours

• I quit masterbating before I came because it was just too much work... lol hahhahahahahahhahhah

What Girls Said 12

• Well, my almost mother in law, who hates to turn off her tv before she goes to sleep and doesn't like to use a remote yells for my fiance to turn it off for her. From multiple rooms over. At the top of her voice. It doesn't matter what we're doing (and no that isn't sexual), she expects him to jump up and do it, or else :P

I'd say that's the laziest thing I've ever seen.

Personally? If I drop something, I sometimes just look at it and will it to jump back into my hand. When it doesn't, I forget about it and leave it there, whatever it is :)

• Honestly, it's almost always buying food.

I had stuff to make sandwiches at home on Monday, but I was near a grocery store that sold ready made sandwiches... so I just bought a ready made sandwich... at self check out... with pasta and a diet coke. Because #imanadult

• hmm... I wanted ice cream and I made my brother go get it. Even when i wanted chipolte I ask my brother to go get. My brother no longer does anything for me.

• Haha I wanted to change the channel on the tv and I was really comfortable on the couch that I just waited till my brother came down stairs to grab the remote for me haha waited nearly 20 minutes for that to happen, but hey comfort is comfort LOL

• I tend to crawl to reach things that I want without standing up or I pick things up on the floor with my feet instead of bending over and picking it up lol

• I moved my bed closer to the light switch so I don't have to get up to turn off the light when I am in bed.

• I drank water from a bowl because there were no cups washed, all the cups were dirty in the sink :(

• I was too lazy to get the remote control cos my sister had taken it with her into another room so instead of fetching it and changing the channel like a normal person I watched a full hour of the most boring debate ever.

• I was watching tv and wanted to change the channel but since the remote is on the table and im too lazy to get it, i called my maid and ask her to get it for me.

• I laughed at that so much I do the same thing to my kids all the time

• Put a bbq wing down on my chest (wearing a tank top) because I didn't have a plate. MERICA!

• I taped 3 rulers together to get my jacket which was on my bed cuz I was sitting behind my desk and didn't want get up.