Should I drop the course?

I'm concerned about my grade. The prof is not being cooperative. At all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but you will still get the grade you have now though

• No. If I drop it will be as though I never took it.

• No, our school laws are a little different, but it's true after today if you drop it, you can an F on your transcript

• Yeah drop it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you doing bad in the class with no possible way to bring it up? If so then I would say yes.

• I don't know how I am doing. IT's been 2 months and the prof hasn't handed a single thing back

• I have Fs on my transcript, (even though I was an 80% student for my first two years).

Health issues, depression etc. I was so proud of this term because I am doing so well, and don't want to screw up in any way.

• You'll have to pay it regardless unfortunately :/ here's a small tip that may help for next semester as far as teachers, look your potential ones up at ratemyprofessor. com (im pretty sure that's what it is)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• If you know you're not gonna do well, then yes.

What Girls Said 1

• You're already way in deep in the semester. Dropping it now is practically pointless and if you paid for the class/course, there goes your money. At least try and tough it out and hope you at least pass.

• I will pass, but I had a prof like this who was uncaring, and it affected my marks. And now I have to take more courses to offest it.

I think it is so unfair and feel like complaining to the office bt I don't want to get into trouble