Should I drop the course?

I'm concerned about my grade. The prof is not being cooperative. At all.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah but you will still get the grade you have now though

0|0
    0|0
    • No. If I drop it will be as though I never took it.

• Show All
    • No, our school laws are a little different, but it's true after today if you drop it, you can an F on your transcript

• Yeah drop it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you doing bad in the class with no possible way to bring it up? If so then I would say yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how I am doing. IT's been 2 months and the prof hasn't handed a single thing back

• Show All
    • I have Fs on my transcript, (even though I was an 80% student for my first two years).

Health issues, depression etc. I was so proud of this term because I am doing so well, and don't want to screw up in any way.

• You'll have to pay it regardless unfortunately :/ here's a small tip that may help for next semester as far as teachers, look your potential ones up at ratemyprofessor. com (im pretty sure that's what it is)

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• If you know you're not gonna do well, then yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're already way in deep in the semester. Dropping it now is practically pointless and if you paid for the class/course, there goes your money. At least try and tough it out and hope you at least pass.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will pass, but I had a prof like this who was uncaring, and it affected my marks. And now I have to take more courses to offest it.

I think it is so unfair and feel like complaining to the office bt I don't want to get into trouble