Hamburger is soooo small in China, the same in your city?

How's MC's Hamburger in your country? Hamburger is soooo small in China, if you guys come to china, you need to order 10.

Hamburger is soooo small in China,the same in your city?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a normal Big Mac in the USA. But the Big Mac is one of McDonald's smaller burgers.

• what i thought before, because chinese with small stomach, so they offer small burgers to us, lol

• @Asker yeah they have something called the dollar menu with a lot more stuff as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol looks like a normal burger! They made mc burger small because they are trying to make it health.

What Guys Said 7

• When I was in Spain, the hamburgers seemed the same size, but tasted different. Then I notices that I did not see any cats around. Uh-oh!

• People in China are small too

• lol, so they offer small to us

• I buy shirts from a Chinese company sometimes BC Asian shirts are a nice slim fit not baggy for fat people like in US. But I'm much bigger than most Asians apparently BC my Asian size is like XXXXL. I'm not even joking.

• Haha :D , yeah big macs really aren't that big. They're about the same size here in the US.

• I just ate a Bic Mac earlier.

• The Ad always looks better than the real thing.

• i think it'S a regular size burger. dont expect them to be like on the photos.

• they don't want to make burger healthy it's unhealthy food with a lot of crap in it, but one thing is it's cheap shit.

• you mean cheap price in MC?

• that's called good marketing and brainwashing. Same as everyone is doing, apple, samsung...

• yes, you are right

What Girls Said 6