How do you/would you react if you accidentally walked in on someone naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who it is. But I am not going to give myself whiplash trying to get out in a hurry.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I would be very embarrassed and I would leave. I would not bring it up with the person later either.

The thing that has happened to me that was the closest to this was when a female shop girl walked in on me in a changing room when I had no pants on. So embarrassing.

• lool aww :/

• Yeah I had pants in my hand at the time so I really quickly put them over my front. She did not really see anything.

• Turn around immediately, turn red, and apologize as I'm sprinting in the opposite direction.

• It kind of depends on the circumstance - is it in a place where they would expect privacy?

Way back in college I did walk into the girls bathroom one time and this girl I knew (and she was hot!) was standing there naked drying off from the shower. I kind of tried to avert my eyes and she just stood there, not even trying to cover up, and laughed at my awkwardness.

• Not a big deal, i'd just walk out.

• Girl ( not a relative, child, or old hag ) - "Hey, baby."

Dude - "Gross, put it away."

• I'd put my hand over my mouth and heave like I was about to throw up and then sprint out of the room.

• If they notice, say "Oops, sorry!" and go back the way I came. If they do not notice, slip away quietly.

• I immediately turn around, go into the other room and laugh.

• Might as well do the same... giggity.

• What if it was a relative?

• Well, if there attractive I might join them. If not, no big deal, I just leave. Isn't the first naked body I've seen

• I'd ignore it. It doesn't concern me.

• If its a guy, I'll just walk on and pretend he does not exist.

If its a girl, I'll turn around and walk away and later pretend I never saw anything.

• so basically youd react the same way for both genders

• Umm... For a guy, I would not TRY to give the impression that I did not see anything. For a lady, I will try my best to act and convince that I did not see anything.

• The point being that a guy may not give a damn but the girl will be horribly embarrassed if she sees me next time.

• Immediately turn around, say "Ma bad" , and walk out

• Take a casual U-turn and walk with the same pace.

• Yell "I Totally Won That Bet!" and then bounce, not explaining it.

• I'd apologize and walk away

• Pretending like I'm too stunned to move

• If it was a dude i would be like Oh i guess its cold in here.

a girl hey wats up!

• Fap fap fap fap! Lol

• Even if it was a relative?

What Girls Said 12

• "for the love of God, my eyes, my eyes burnnnn"

Haha kidding, I would just say "oh shit *cover my eyes* I'm sorry" and then walk out laughing that I was in a scenario like that

• I walked in on my grandpa naked in the bathroom once when he forgot to lock the door just as he was done taking off his clothes. It was so embarrassing ahahah, I said sorry and closed the door. And my eyes died for about a week until I recovered from the sight. 😵😂

• lmfaoo omg how did you recover so fat?

• I've seen too many bad sights in the pool and gym changing rooms, just this time it was a family member. So I've had to force myself to recover more quickly.__.

• Laugh, probably. x) The other person is usually much more embarrassed and it's funny.

... Unless it's a family member. Then I'd probably scream.

• Best believe I'm going to keep my peepers wide open.

• i would laugh so hard!

• "Well fuck I am so... I'm gonna go oh my go- seriously I'm.. Okay.. Leaving"

• It happened to me once. Walked into out garage and the workmen we had around were getting changed! TOTALLY BUTT NAKED! I was kind of stunned... and walked out.

• If it's my boyfriend I don't mind at all ;) lol but if is a stranger , I would just say I'm sorry and walk out.

• Shocked... And probably face plant on the floor to try to get the picture of that person naked out of my brain.

• Honestly? Shocked. Like YIKES!

• As I would react if they had clothes on :)

• Apologize and walk out. Not a big deal