What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

For me I would say of when I was in line with my cousin at a camp, I told her I would be right back, so I turned around to start running back to the cabin and I literally ran right into a guy! I was so scared and embarrassed that I kept my head down, said sorry and ran away!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• hmmmm embarrassed lets id say about a two months ago my credit card was declined and it made me look broke to people in line so that kinda pissed me off. somebody at the credit card company wasn't doing their job.

• i want to fart but i ended up defecated in my pants

What Girls Said 5

• When I answered the home phone saying a greeting in my language and asking "who is this" (in my langugae as well). The white guy on the other end was extremely confused. And I wanted to hang up asap.

• Having to explain the reason I needed to change my long uniform skirt (way back in 7th grade aka my worst school year ever) was because of my period.

• Awwe that's not good!

• yeah it sucked esp when I already hated that school year

• Well yeah, bad things always happen one offer the other, but as long as you keep positive thoughts and attitude, things will get better. I say you can't have any ups if you don't have any downs

• Most embarrassing moment was probably when I was a kid and I accidentally peed myself from laughing.

• One time a few years ago I was in my reading class and the teacher wouldn't let me use the bathroom... Ended up pissing myself in front of my crush.

• id probaly have to say it was when i accidently sent my best guy friend a text about how i masturbate, meaning to send it to my best friend.