Have you thought about leaving girlsaskguys?

It's not the same anymore. Answers are not getting responded to because everyone seems to be paying attention to the mytakes. I see questions that only get around 3 answers only, if any. since they did the change its useless asking a question

It's pointless here.. what's the use of asking questions when you barely get any answers. I. only see the mytakes getting tons of answers

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I see here, @Sugarmama_puff that you Only are at a Level1 though on GAG here, dear.
    I have been on GAG for nearly 2 years January 1 2016, and with being here as long as I have, I have seen many GAGGERS come and go and of course, Newbies in the door with more.
    Yes, it has changed, is not exactly the 'Same anymore' and it doesn't have to take someone at your own Level to see what is going on.
    Hang in there a bit longer and keep in mind a goal to reach another level as an accomplishment for you. I have been here for awhile and I have made a name for myself and have many friends and have been most helpful in helping those in need.
    I hope that in answering This, I was helpful to you in a Way where maybe you Will.. Stay.
    Good luck. xx

• Actually I been a gager for 6 years I just returned not too long ago

• Now that I think about it its been more than 6 years I was in junior high when I first bebecame member

• Oh, okay, then you know This deal with GAG has been going on even Longer here, dear. xxoo

What Guys Said 11

• I did leave, but I came back lmao

• I have a question thats been answered by only girls - not that I dont value there opinion, but I REALLY need a guy to help me out here. they've voted in the poll, but no ones gave any advice. If anyone sees this and wants to extend an olive branch, help a brotha out :x

• Since they dropped any age requirement, I've scaled back my time here, I feel I am not going to get a hearing from too many 13 year olds.

• I come and go on here... I started like 5 years ago and am still a lv 8. Sometimes I go a whole year without being on here, and sometimes I am on every day for months... Though I agree, the way the news feed works, it really pushes questions through waaaay to fast, so a few people answer it, and if it looses action, it stops showing up in the feed and dies fast.

• I have been here to long to quit now

• I have a same thought too. No friends present most of the people disrespecting me. Many of them say me as a creep too.

• Nope, never. Too much fun and awesome people here 👍

• Yes. The old format works better. Everyone was enthusiastic answering the questions.

• Permanently? No, not really, but, I have left and come back, as different usernames

• I come and go from time to time when I'm bored.

• People here are absolute feminists

What Girls Said 11

• I am sorry you aren't getting any answers. I think this questions of yours might influence some people to actually think about answering some today, instead of just ignoring it :)

• Yes I have. A lot in the past couple weeks. I'm just annoyed with the ignorance on here sometimes. But I'm coming up on a year this month and trolls/bigots/bitchy females/assholes aside, I enjoy answering questions and writing Takes. So I'll stick around.

• I might have to quit soon because I have to hit the books and the gym !! LOL but I do try my best to be on gag!

• No, I haven't. Too addicted.

• I have thought of it... but then what would finance my Amazon spending?

• oh my gosh, so many times lol.

• I've thought about it once or twice, but I doubt I'll leave. It's still not a bother to me. I find ways to enjoy myself on here.

• I left briefly cause the users were annoying me but then I came back because it's a decent time killer. 99.7% of my questions aren't for advice anyways so it doesn't bother me if they go relatively unanswered.

• ever since GaG stopped posting comments to comments in the live feed, discussions aren't as lively anymore. this along with other changes have made GaG less enjoyable.

as such, i've scaled my time here considerably

i've thought about leaving too. but i know i'll be the type to create a new account should that happen. GaG despite its flaws is still a good time kill.

• I hardly read mytakes. I am sticking around. I like answering questions that I can offer good advice or at least attempt to. I know how it feels when you need advice.

• Of course not, I will always love GaG :) <3