Who on gag is a good cook?

Idc if its considered sexist because if your a girl and can cook then you are a million legs up then someone who can't
And if you cook for your lady and are a guy then she will definitely repay you... If ya know what I mean.

Who on gag is a good cook?

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider myself to be proficient in the culinary arts. I am no Paul Prudhomme, but I think I can make a mean jambalaya or gumbo. I also make this crawdad bisque that is so good... man, I am hungry now. Nothing like an appetite to inspire a person to cook.

Most Helpful Girl

• cooking is dead simple, and really everyone should go out of their way to pick up the basics. you will save a ton of money on the take out, the eating out, and also importantly, on knowing what to buy at the supermarket - what's good, what isn't, what you can keep in the kitchen that lasts forever, that you can buy in bulk and use in everything. if you buy bulk flour and bulk eggs, and you know how to make a great pasta from those, you'll save a ton of long run money on pasta if you eat it as much as i do.

but that's small fry stuff - once you're an expert in the kitchen, you'll know what to buy and how to use it to cut your food groceries, if say, your house is just you and maybe someone else, to what i spend at the moment, which is 120 a month. which isn't even taking into account all the veggies and fruits and herbs i've learned to grow myself.

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 9

• Nope can't cook!

• I'm a good cook myself. My boyfriend has yet to taste my awesomeness.

... and I'm referring to my cooking by the way XD

• It runs in my family.

• I'd like to say that I'm a good cook.

• lol ratatouille! :D Im a decent cook. I think everyone should be able to cook something to feed themselves. To be honest how i was raised a woman should know how to change a tyre and men were expected to know how to cook.

• Omg I'm such a bad cook ahah I'm going to need a husband who can cook really well or else I'm screwed ahahah

• I have a strong feeling that I am actually a good cook.

I just have to practice more.

• I love and I am a good cook! But just sweet things like cakes and bread. But however, I love cooking very much!

• I'm a pretty good cook & my friends & family would agree.