What would be your absolute dream job?

No limits.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To be a full time bladesmith. I make a little money doing it but would love to be my own boss and do it for a living.

What Girls Said 21

• probably what sjana earp does. she basically travels the world and takes photos for a living! 😩
    https://www.instagram.com/sjanaelise/

• An interior designer, like I want to have my signature building in New York City, something as famous as the chrysler building which people awe at. The type of interior designer everyone is DYING to have but is super hard to get. Maybe a wedding planner too. Haha. 😁

• Chocolate tester maybe 😋

• Is that actually a job?

I'd be good at that!

• Yeah, wonder how one gets a job like that.

• I've looked into this a bit. Taste testers do not have good jobs. They don't get paid very well, and they have to eat a lot of weird shit. And, they get to eat every revision of some shit until they "get it right." Also, it's exhausting, from a mental, neurological standpoint.

In addition, they may also have to eat things "not fit for human consumption." That is, they may have to do some work for Purina...

• To work on gag and make it better! lol or maybe to be a queen of my own country! LOL I think I would be one hella party queen!

• I don't know.

I'd love to be an artist, or animator. But I'd love to be a published author also. However my level of dedication and attention span do not allow these to happen even if I had the chance.

• My old job without the terrible administration.

• A hands on job where I can help people.

• I would say an astronaut.

• Actress x) It seems so fun!

• Fx designer like for movies and stuff! I looovve that

• Makeup artist for film stars probably would be my dream job. Especially if it was special effects.

• Do you ever watch Face Off?

• I've seen it a few times, when I get chance to catch it. That'd be my dream job, so cool. Shame I work as a catering assistant instead :/

• I love that show!

And yeah, you have to do some suck ass jobs for the money :|

• the archangel of having infinite money

• I honestly have no idea. :(

• Having a big bakery that you can find in every city in the world. And a screenplay writer. And a singer. And bla bla bla

• Working from home.
    Something to do with biology, psychology, and health.

• Not having a job at all

• Writer, editor

• being a professional chef/ famous author

• Wow... hm.. I guess it would to be a voice actor for cartoon movies and shows...

• I would love to be a type of lawyer a good one of course

• Professional cat cuddler :)

What Guys Said 15

• CEO of a corporation

• I want to work in the field of robotics. I want to eventually be involved in the R&D and hardware side of things. I'm currently going to school for computer engineering.

• O I'll achieve it one day, I'm already in the process of it but for me it's to be a poet/author and painter.

• Video game tester :P

• Working in a ward

• Well I wanna become a physical therapist, but it would become a dream come true to be an athletic trainer for the Miami Heat (my favorite team).

• A therapist. I guess I'm that type of person.

• Intergalactic diplomat

• Either an Escort tester or part of Delta

• graphic designer

• Owning my own XXL Gym ^^

• Engage in coitus for a fee, and offer critical feedback as well as sexual technique mentoring.

• So manwhore/sex therapist?

• Something like that. I was thinking more toward the athletic, technical end of coitus, but I suspect that addressing shortcomings in this department might have a positive psychological effect.

• socca playa or secret agent

• A job where I have off for 6 months twice a year.

• Getting paid to fuck hot chicks.