If we traded places where would I be and what would I be wearing?

If we suddenly swap places, where would I be? what would i look like? and what would I be wearing?

Updates:
I love this question...

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You would be at my home, playing Skyrim while wearing sports shorts that are uncomfortable to sit in and a buttoned blue shirt that isn't buttoned up because screw that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• You'd be at my house, wearing pj pants and a t-shirt eating coffee ice cream.. out of the tin!! #AmenToYouth

0|0
    0|0
  • Sitting in my truck avoiding the rain, wearing my work uniform (a tshirt and jeans).

0|1
    0|0
  • over the knee socks, panties, and a white tank top. you'd be sitting on my bed talking to @charismatic110, surfing GaG, and watching Achievement Hunter on a PS4. Your hair would also be wet from the shower you just took.

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn not only do I sound crazy but I sound hot! Now I'm glad I asked :-)

• ... crazy? lmao

• That wasn't supposed to be crazy it was supposed to be cozy! The auto spell insulted you! I'm sorry and here you were being so sweet. :-)

• You would be living in Chicago and would have a different look every day. One day you'll look girly, the next sporty, like a skater, and the other like a fashionista

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying in my bed with a T-shirt and panties on. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • CLASS in a lecture lol, and you'd look like me and wearing black sweater and black jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be in my parents' house, talking to my mom. You'd be wearing a black sweater with jeans. Not sure how well they'd fit you, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I'm assuming the body goes with it for the day... So you have to deal with ah... guy bits for a day! ;) ha!

• Show All
    • Yessss, tall for once! You would be 5'0.

• I could fit in a car decently... people would open doors for me! ;)

• Sat at a desk organising a few projects, writing a report for my course... typing this!

You would be wearing a black skirt, black top, black tight, black boots, black glasses and a purple cardigan.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very dark colors :) girls get so many options with colors... but it sounds very cute.

• Show All
    • Yeah, he might suspect you aren't me, the cardigan may not be enough to fool him!

• Lol I assumed I git the body too... wouldn't want to damage the clothes... beside I am likely too big to fit...

• You'd be laying in my bed, snuggled under the blanket wearing a white and pink tshirt and cheetah undies. You'd be switching back and forth between GaG, KIK and Skype. And you'd have to pee. Like crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • in bed, wearing pjs still, trying to pick something to watch on netflix, while drinking morning smoothie. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be on a large bed, you'd look like me obvi and youd be wearing a pink floyd shirt and plaid pink pj pants

0|0
    0|0
  • In bed. Surrounded by pillows. And you'd be wearing black oversized tshirt and black lacey thong.

0|0
    0|0
    • At the moment you would be in white board with blue pin stripes... a white wife beater tee on watching old movies and eating pop corn...

• Hell if I know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You would become Asian, somewhere in Japan, and you'd be in the military. You'd be wearing a uniform with rank of O-3.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be naked

0|0
    0|0
  • you would be wearing only a pair of shorts and your alpha douchebag body (slight muscly with a beer belly) would be hanging out

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing...

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be sitting in a dungeon wearing a gimp mask, you'd be obese. ahahahahhjah

0|0
    0|0