Have you ever been forced to apologize when you didn't want to?

This can also count if someone of authority told you to apologize when you were a kid and you were forced to.

• Yes and I was very pissed off but had to
  • No, never had to
  • Yes and I refused to

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pissed about it to this day. If I ever found that elementary school teacher (probably dead now... fucking bitch!), I would punch her in the fucking face... HARD!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, when my father was a jerk and I got threatened to get the belt if I didn't apologize. Now obviously he can't do that.

Another time was a teacher. I got mean with a kid (by kicking his shoes) that had been bothering the heck out of me for days, the teacher Mr Salty saw it and told me to apologize right away. Grrrrr

What Guys Said 2

• huh, guess im only one so far. Never had to or have, I wouldn't if someone tried to force me. Dont see the point in an insincere apology cause it basically means nothing. I have meant it anyway all the times I have apologized.

• I've done this to diffuse arguments in a relationship, even when I was in the right.

What Girls Said 1