Do you ever feel like a waste to the human race?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• as a productive adult no and as a kid to their parents No

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not on this site.

No one is a waste because everyone's life touches someone else's. If you weren't their all the other people's lives you've touched would be diminished

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont think i touched anyone's lives apart from my parents and I am pretty sure they wouldn't be shattered if they never had a child at all

• Well we just talked so we've touched each other's lives and I'm more than sure there are more people you've talked to. Have you gone to see a therapist about these feelings?

• Basically yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I'm at the point in my life where I feel like I'm heading in the right direction. I have the perfect support system and self support to help me in a positive nature. Waste of a human race? nah ahh. I don't think anyone should feel that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • The human race is a waste considering how much we f**ked up our planet (Pollution, Genocides, Wars, etc), so technically I'm a waste along with everyone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I really have no idea why I was even born to be honest. Outside of religion, even though I'm hardly religious, I have no idea what's my purpose of being in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I feel like a waste to every race in this planet :P

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, i actually follow your page on fb XD

• Show All
    • fuck therapist bc, paise itne lootte hain aur milta hain bas babaji ka thullu

• I don't really give a shit about the human race.

0|0
    0|0