Would you kill baby hitler?

If you saw hitler as a baby and knew what he was going to do in the future. Would you kill him

• Yes i would
  • No i wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would. He's caused enough not only to my country, but to the whole world too.

Most Helpful Guy

• The key part of this question is "If you *knew* what he was going to do..."

What if you changed his future?
    --What if you had enough Jewish people befriend young boy Adolf and set him right?
    --What if you got young Adolf into art or architectural school?
    --What if you could prevent World War One, at least in the Western part of Europe, and spared young Adolf--and Western Europe--the horror of trench warfare?
    --What if you backed Ernst Rohm over Adolf Hitler in the Nazi Party internal power struggle, Hitler got sacked or even killed off and the Nazi Party went totally gay as a result? (no kidding, look it up)
    --What if you gave the British and French leaders some guts and some brains back in 1936-1938 and they defeated him while they still had the upper hand and before he went on to do much more damage?

I could go on and on, but anyway, your question raises another question of how predestined our paths are.

What Girls Said 7

• No 😑, I would not. I'd somehow make it so he gets adopted and raised in a stable environment.

• I couldn't kill a baby.

• I could never bring myself to killing a baby, no matter how bad he/she were going to be.
    Now i would try to prevent his parents from procreating... and possibly break them up... hmmmm i need a time machine to test out my theory 😈

• I'd remove him from the picture, maybe bring him to the future with me.
    Oh, what's that about the timeline? Lol, fuck the timeline. Bring on the grandfather paradoxes and whatnot.

• No I wouldn't. Things happen for a reason and (sad to say this) without Hitler, the world wouldn't the way it is today.

• Nope

• I couldnt, but i think it would be the moral thing if it was certain of what would happen, and not if the timeline would someone change and something worse would happen.

What Guys Said 9

• I would try to find a loving home for him first, and make sure that he gets into art school. And if that didn't change the future, if it was proven that he'd still grow up to be a genocidal dictator despite those changes, then I would kill him as long as it didn't negatively impact the future.

• Yeah cuz sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

• No, I wouldn't but I would raise baby Hitler in a diverse region... LA etc.

• Didn't you ever see the Family Guy where Brian stops 9/11...

• Lol I asked a similar question couple of weeks back. Forget babies, I don't think I'd ever be able to kill anyone.

• That would drastically change history in unpredictable ways, so no I wouldn't. Doing so would likely have benefited the expansion of the Soviet Union for example.

• I'd take him and raise him myself, so he's a good person :)

• I'd pick him off when he's ripe..(as i take a bite of an apple)

• i like hitler because i am a Türk