Can you name a fictional character who embodies everything you want in a man/woman?

It's pretty much all in the question. Please name a fictional character who you feel embodies everything you'd want in a partner.

I'll pick Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

She is the embodiment of everything desirable to me in a woman. I love when women have traits that I've previously considered to be incompatible in one person. Mikasa is a badass warrior (she can be my knight in shining armor :D ), she's strong, brave, honest, straightforward, fiercely loyal but she also has really soft qualities too. She's kind, caring, attentive, sweet, and honest about how she feels mostly. Dedicated to those she loves and would defend to the death innocents who are weaker than her.

She's a complete and utter badass who would give her enemies hell but also has very endearing vulnerabilities too. She doesn't care whose ego she steps on to get to where she needs to be but still cares for those she really trusts. THAT my friends, is the embodiment of the perfect personality in my opinion, haha!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1a46315de48a75c79b5a38b0497ef981/tumblr_mrzh3uXDWm1sgoreeo1_500.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Rowan Whitethorn and Sam Cortland - all from the Throne of Glass series. Rowan is kind of cold at first, but he's just so loyal and dedicated, he's a giant, mystical, super-strong, cuddle-bear. He's not like crazy super hot (at least not in the way I've pictured him), but he's just such hubby material.

Sam Cortland is just the perfect first-love to have. He does come a family a lot like mine (poverty, prostitution, etc) but in the end he's just... ugh so perfect! It killed me to have him die :(

Dimitri Belikov minus the whole being into a 16 year old. In retrospect, that's fucking creepy as hell, but he's just soooooooo hotttttt. He's got the whole bad-ass godly thing going on, but he's just so sweet and has so many feelings. His family is mostly all women, so he really values and protects women. Gosh, ugh. Love him.

• Oh, but that being said - Rowan is the only one who covers everything I love in a partner :)

• There's an awesome female lead right? I love tough female characters lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I'm going to go with Hei from Darker than Black.

He has the ability to be incredibly compassionate, but strong and dimensional. He is willing to do anything to protect those he cares about, and he has issues, like a real person. But he learns from them and seems to only become a better person after overcoming them.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...jgtkp71s47qtso1_500.gif

• Stiles Stilinski ❤ He's perfect.

• Uncle Iroh from Avatar. He was kind, wise, and could kick ass. Plus he loved to eat!

I couldn't find many young pictures but this really sweet one.

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

And Ginko from Mushi-shi. Brave, caring, smart, and cute.

dvdmedia.ign.com/.../...-20080225112939591-000.jpg

• Ahhh I love Mushi-shi.. Such a good show. He was so wise and cool in it too.

• Yes, so gentle and being a mushi-master definitely has its perks.
      The gentle ones get to me. Oh fictional characters :)

• Yeah fictional characters have it all.. If only real life people could be like that :D

• Tom from An Old-Fashioned Girl. It's such a sweet, innocent story... Tom is just totally mischievous as a kid, gets himself into a lot of trouble, but he has a kind heart, and you get to see that a little. He grows up, gets himself into a serious relationship, and is devoted to a woman who really doesn't care for him. Then his family loses their money, his engagement gets broken off, and he's so alone but somehow, he finds strength in that. He works hard, he does well, and he earns the love of "an old-fashioned girl" who had been there next to him his whole life.

I admire his playfulness, generosity, devotion, and his ability to work hard and become a better version of himself. He's a genuine person... and that is so rare these days.

• That is really awesome. It's not easy to rise above in life. I've been trying to work on my shortcomings lately too. It's definitely not easy because certain behaviors and lifestyle choices become habits. He sounds like a great guy though.

• It wasn't easy for him... he really had to hit rock bottom lmao. Everybody needs some kind of a wake up call. I'm trying to work on my shortcomings too... definitely isn't easy when these behaviors have been repeated for 20+ years lol. But at least we are TRYING!

• Yes we are trying. That's more than most people can say unfortunately.

• Max Bhagat from the Troubleshooters series by Suzanne Brockman. He's so hot! Well, at least in my imagination he is. Standard rugged, alpha male, hero type who eventually breaks down and shows a little emotion when he falls for an equally hot/amazing woman.

• Captain Yossarian from Catch-22. I fell in love with him the moment he fell in love with the chaplain...

www.weeklystorybook.com/.../6a0105369e6edf970b01b7c780634c970b-250wi

• 0|1
    • What are your reasons for them?

• Mr Darcy is very caring and extremely Romantic, he has his head over his shoulders
      Four is ummm HOT and he's protective and strong (Physically and Mentally)

• Those sound like desirable traits in a man.

• Not really fictional, although bits of his story was dramatized and made up for the sake of the movie but the version of ip man, played by Donnie Yen.
    Calm and assured, defers to his wife not because he's scared of her but because he respects her. Might get a little sidetracked but puts family first. He's generous to his buddies and seeks out vengeance for his buddies.
    Plus he fights beautifully. 💖

• Ohhhhh I've seen that movie. Donnie Yen is amazing it in. Very good reasons :)

• I totally understand what you mean. Going through something like that really changes people. Some people change for the better but other times it can really mutate people into something awful. It really shows who can rise above their situations.

• Ah I'll have to add that to my watch list!

• I want him to look likw the last guy. hahah long black hair lol!

• If I had to pick just one, it'd be uncle jesse but really ideal would be uncle jesse at home, harvey specter to the outside and jax teller in bed

• 1|1
    • Why is that?

• Ah so you like him because he's a family man.

• I think Chuck Bartowski from the show chuck is probably second. He reminds nerdy, quirky James Bond. I think intelligence and protectiveness, within reason is attractive.

• Am I the only one who doesn't like Mikasa? Sure she's strong, but she's too obsessed with Eren. She almost gave up her own life after she thought he was dead.

• She realized it was wrong though. It's because all of her family was dead. Everyone who she ever loved was gone. She couldn't go through with it so she never really took it seriously.

• No, I can't.

• I live with the saying "BBB" (Boys in Books are Better)

• What's that from?

• Ah that's reasonable lol

• Boys in books are better being seeing as all the books i read aren't really known i don't talk about the characters the way people who read that god-awful book Twilight does.

• Alec Nine lives of chloe king and Artemis from young justice oooo and spiderman. The ultimate spiderman cartoon. idkkkkkkkkkkkk.

• What do you like about them?

• oooo wait the guy from teen wolf the werewolf best friend for got his name. i like him because he's geeky. spiderman is too. I like geeky.

• Ahh someone else mentioned him too.

• Ed damn Westwick

• petter pan :)
    funny , nice and innocent
    I just want to leave this world and live there

• peter ban i love him

• Captain America because why not

• Right? Why not?

• Giving back to our communities is very noble indeed. I didn't know he was a douche in real life..

• I think he is at least

What Guys Said 11

• Dr. Ellie Arroway from Carl Sagan's novel and movie Contact. She is a truth seeker and she sees the wonder of the universe.

Dr. Amelia Brand from the movie Interstellar. She is a brilliant scientist, an astronaut, and she is warm and hopeful. And she looks exactly like Anne Hathaway.

I can't remember her name, but the commander of the Ares III mission in The Martian. She is intelligent, decisive, and seems to like Happy Days. I would like to debate the jump the shark episode with her. I would overlook the fact she likes disco.

• Winry Rockbell. The sweet, understanding, "girl next door" type. Someone you can really open up to. Mechanically savvy. Capable of emotion, but also knows how to hold her emotions in check when necessary. Will do anything for you because she loves you, not because she expects something in return.

• Faith Lehane from Buffy The Vampire Slayer: pbs.twimg.com/.../eliza-dushku_56806.jpg

and

Callisto from Xena: Warrior princess: images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...ae342.pjpg

Why? Because I just love bad girls ;)

• I have a crush on Betty Rubble

• lol when I saw the question in the main field I immediately thought of Mikasa and then I clicked on it and saw you picked her too 😂

• Veronica mars

• Lara Croft 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• She is incredibly awesome too! She's incredibly smart and she's a total badass! Badass women are the greatest in my opinion lol

• If I was a lesbian I would pick Lara Croft, too!

• gandalf m8

• Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki.

• Ah interesting choice. Why?

• Because he's antisocial, emotionless, highly intelligent, tactical, and a badass. He does whatever necessary to get the job done and doesn't let his feelings get in the way, including even going as far as blowing himself up at the end of the series.

And in case you haven't seen the anime Shiki, I highly recommend it to you. It's by far my favorite.

• I'll check it out. Thanks for the details.

• Maybe Robin Sherbatsky

• I've never seen that show but the actress who plays her is beautiful.

• Right I figured that's what you were referring to. I just commented on the limited information I have about her.

• NO, i didn't mean to sound like an argument, she is stupidly hot haha, I'm saying that I like her looks and personality haha

• Jessica Rabbit.