Anybody else agree the true victims of beauty racism are Middle Eastern women?

First, i'm SICK of black girls trying to play victim claiming everyone says they're ugly. If you were to ask people who was the most beautiful women in the world, if not Megan Fox, Kate Upton, etc... Then it would be Beyonce, Rihanna, Gabrielle Union, etc... But no one ever says Middle Eastern women. They always make racist joke about us saying we hump goats, which we do not. I even got called a sand n** once. So.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think there are some very pretty middle eastern girls. They're not my favorites but I also don't find them ugly. Some are actually very beautiful. The big problem with middle eastern women is that so many of them stuff themselves into this full-body potato bags (a. k. a. burka). And even if they just wear a head scarf... it really, really doesn't look nice. Maybe middle eastern men find that pretty but if you ask guys here in Europe or probably also in America, the first association is "old hag". The only non-muslim women we westerners are used to seeing with head scarfs are A) catholic nuns and B) 90-year old farmers in the Alps (especially here in Switzerland and in Austria). Both of them are not exactly sexy. So I don't know so much about your culture... maybe in your country, girls are considered pretty when they were head scarfs. But here, it's not like that. It's like you walking through the streets, looking for a cute boyfriend and there's this guy who dresses like your grandpa. Even if he's handsome, it's hard to overlook his terrible style.
    So for me, personally speaking, middle eastern women MUST become emancipated and liberated and quit wearing head scarfs or burkas or niqabs etc. if they want me to think of them as beautiful. And I'm pretty sure that many other western guys feel the same way as I do. It's not about religion. You can still believe in your religion, just don't dress like a 80-year catholic nun.
    One of the most attractive and sexiest features about middle eastern women is when I hear them speak Arabic. Arabic is a very interesting language because it can sound so different depending on who speaks it. If you have some religious nutcase with a beard screaming something in Arabic, it sounds like puking but if you have a pretty middle eastern girl very smoothly breath out some Arabic love spells, it's one of the most attractive things ever :-).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Perhaps, but when many of them cover themselves so much, it's difficult to appreciate their beauty. I'm not saying you shouldn't wear that, but you gotta understand that it stops people from knowing if you're attractive or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMnuUNA3Mto

• black women do have it the worst.

middle eastern women are caucasian and aside from your culture and the islamic influence, arabs and middle easterners are very attractive on most part.

its because you're muslim that the western people get turned off.

• Yes and no I mean there are lots of attractive middle eastern girls you just don't see em for a lot of reasons, there aren't that many famous ones and their culture kind of keeps them hidden away.

• I see a lot of criticism of middle eastern culture, but I rarely see anyone say that the women aren't hot.

• There's a woman on here from the Middle East, I think she's from Afghanistan or Iraq and she is one of the finest women I have ever seen.

Every race of humans has beautiful women and handsome men, every continent and region in the world does too. People take this stuff too seriously.

• I don't hear disses about middle eastern women at all. Quite a few of them are quite good looking, I have a thing for dark hair, dark eyes and darker skin tones. :)

• Claiming it's racism is false. The reality is that Islam does not permit the creation of images of people, also known as "Aniconism." The second reality is that there are very few Middle Eastern women in popular culture, so comparing them to Megan Fox or Kate Upton is a false comparison.

When Islam stops covering their women from head to toe and allows women to be in movies then come back and we'll have this discussion again.

• I went out with an afghani-us girl once in college. She was pretty attractive.

• Well, there's always hate for ever everything out there. You'll be fine as long as you pick and choose your battles

• i find a lot of middle eastern women to be very attractive.

• WAIT JUST A MINUTE! I'VE SAID BAR RAFAELI IS LIFE MANY TIMES!

• Middle Eastern women get praised if anything

• This is a competition now?

That messed up.

• I actually really like middle eastern girls, to me they are actually the best

• i have quite a few girl friends from the middle east and not gonna lie, most of them are really hot. also, the girl i like, who also happens to be one of my 5 best friends, her family is from lebanon. trust me, there are a lot of hot middle eastern chicks.

• It is silly to think such. I believe Middle Eastern women are hot.

• Ah, OK... so you're the REAL victim. LOL

I don't respect anyone with a victim mentality, and that clearly includes you.

What Girls Said 9

• Great way trying to fish for compliments stupid sand trash. I've yet to hear anyone call Middle Eastern women monkies, apes, manly, undesirable, just to name a few. Or make disparaging studies on your people every year or every other year. Make comparisons of you to other women, or feel the need to scream and shout their unsolicited bs preferences and how much they hate you and don't want you to anyone who would read or listen to them. You're crazy.

• I don't know, here in Europe I don't get discriminated on my looks, I obviously look Arab and I still get noticed somehow... Same thing with my fellow Arab friends, and I saw Arab girls dating non Arabs (Whites and Blacks) quite a few times..

• Middle Eastern women are actually some of the most "desirable" women from what I've heardn

• You forget that the world is in conflict the middle east and culture. Your scapegoat.

• Sorry that you had a negative experience. I've never heard a negative comment about middle eastern women. Only positive

• You must be trolling. Not all black girls play the victim and gabrielle union is not considered beautiful for American standards, it's the mixed race women that are mixed with black and white like Mariah Carey and adriana lima who are considered beautiful in America.

It's the light skin black women like beyonce and rihanna who are considered pretty because they wear light hair and wigs and straight weave.

You have got to be kidding me about middle eastern women not being called beautiful. You just do not hear about them a lot because there are not a lot of famous American women from the middle east

But these women are from the middle east and I think they are beautiful

Haifa wehbe

• I would say they are victims of Islam. All of those woman are independent, strong and show off there bodys all thinks most muslims forbid.

• then that must be where you live because none of that happens over here. and we don't play Victims we are victims but that doesn't mean other races aren't. even whites girls are victims. Im sick of people taking a problem that applies to everybody to just them. your telling one race to stop victimizes themselves so you can victimize yours. I'm sorry that people say y'all hump goats its really wrong and to me personally y'all are one of the most beautiful races but it's not just black girls saying people are being racist to them.

• Wait you realize that most of these middle eastern women cover their beauty and you rarely see them in hollywood movies to begin with? How do you expect people to know them or notice their beauty when they rarely show it in public not to mention on TV? Just because they are not mentioned doesn't mean they aren't beautiful. I think they have some of the best feminine bodies, curves and eyes if you ask me. Don't victimize them when they don't need it.