Blonde Moments :( Do you have them?

Brunettes can have blonde moments too by the way :p

i just had had a really bad blonde moment.

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Guy

• LOOOOOOOL I'll never forget at school when a blonde girl asked what Hitler's last name was! ahaha

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Surprisingly no one has taken offence to your question yet. lol hahahaaha As for the blonde moments yea I get them. All to often.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Pour a glass of water
    Put the glass in the fridge
    Walk off with the pitcher
    Tries to drink from pitch.. spills water all over himself

Fucking facepalm

2|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally. I had one where I felt like it wasn't a blond moment but my professor just looked at me in astonishment like I was the biggest moron on the earth so I guess that just means it was a very blond moment. Being blond also doesn't help...

1|0
    0|0
  • I call them brain farts.

3|0
    0|0
  • Dafuq is dat shiz._.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been gifted with a lot of common sense, but also been called a sarcastic ass because of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes lots of times

1|0
    0|0
  • We all have them. It's part of being human.
    What happened?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not blonde, but I have blonde moments, too. :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• LOL more than id like to :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup! My mom often jokes I'm a blonde trapped in a brunette's body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure! We all have them, even if we're not blonde. :P I had one earlier this week.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many. I don't know why, but I sometimes park way too far away from the gas station thingy so then I have to re-park so that I'm close enough ><. I also often forget how to open the hood of my car.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very often actually. Even though I'm blonde. I think before I say something.

1|1
    0|0
  • i once tripped going up a stair because i forgot to lift my foot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always have blond moments. Sometimes it's ridiculous, like "how blond can u be?" Blond...

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder how people would react if it was people with black hair being refferred to as dumb. That would probably be considered very racist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a blonde on the inside. Im just a really stupid person and everyone says so too lol.

1|0
    0|0