Rim job at tomorrowland?

Most Helpful Guy

• God, I even watched the video in the link! I wonder how drunk or high on E they would have to be to do that in public where people are actually recording them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were just two random drunks who suddenly hooked up, there and then at Tomorrowland. It's also a 3 day 'camping' festival, right? Hopefully this didn't happen on the third day. That would be grim! There's no showering facilities and if a slut can behave like this in public, I'm pretty sure his tongue wouldn't have been the only thing to penetrate her ass that day...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• That is disgusting. Who the heck gives a sweaty ass a rim job? WTF? See, I'm not complaining about doing that in public, it does nothing to me, I can look another way, and I know they go crazy in those festivals, but dude, who knows where that ass has been. Maybe she took a shit 30 minutes ago to get the molly out of her system xD That guy needs to get laid, he wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't so desperate xD

By the way, it was TomorrowWorld.

• Oops, I didn't realize, thanks!

Yeah, those festivals get wild but this is way too much XD maybe they were a couple... Who knows? Lol

• I still wouldn't lick my gf's ass in a concert, she'd be all sweaty... ewww xD hahahhahh

• You wouldn't love her then! You gotta eat ass if you love her XD

Meh, I'm kidding, that's too much, it's nasty as fuck 😂

• damn, dude went in with some gusto. he didn't even care about the swamp ass either, what a trooper.

• LOL hahaha, at first I thought you were talking about the Tomorrowland area at Disneyland!!! xDDD Now THAT would have been truly raunchy.

• Rimjob = eating the booty?
    lol I'd pass and direct them to one of my friends who would of probably already tried to eat some girls
    I feel this might be one of those things that grow on me :(

by the way you ask the most interesting questions on here :)

• Don't think I am into rim jobs! But will gladly eat her ({¡}) , then and there if she wants. 😋, and many it's Tomorrow land, it's like a dream why not to make it special, for both of us, I don't care who other people are, in the end they are just random people.

• Huh, not interested in rimjobs, nor in Tomorrowland)

• sounds like my kind of party :-P

• Why doesn't it happen more often?

• Well I hope they have been dating long term.

• If you want to give someone a rimjob, there's no need to visit tomorrowland to do that.
    You can do that in your bedroom :P

• eh, generally no problem with analingus, but not with some random skank I've met the first time with 0 preparation on a festival lol xD

• That is fucking disgusting. However, I'd love to go to tomorrowland sometimes. I've gone to music festivals before and did nothing wild there besides pop E and Molly.

• You haven't really lived til...

• I think you've just ruined the movie Tomorrowland for me. THANKS A LOT!

• Dude.. at least don't do it once she's been sweating and breeding bacteria there...

• Lmao that chick is nasty.

• Hot lol haha

• I dislike rim jobs in general, let alone at a music festival. Just completely disgusting!!!

• Eating it like there's no tomorrow :p

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).. that is all.

• they are on drugs, so they don't give a fuck

• oh dude! what the hell amy!

• Ewww thats friggin ridiculous... warm melted chocolate ha NO THANKS!

• Sometimes you just need a rim job, i guess.

• Next girl I hook up with, will get her ass ate

• How lovely. I will miss having an erection.

• I don't like poo and ass so I'd never have anything to do with that kind of thing.

What Girls Said 4

• Oohhh I remember reading that a few months back. I think it's gross, lol. Imagine the fuckin' sweat all up in there. Bleh.

• God damn it all it just had to happen in the state of Georgia. -_-

*packs everything and leaves this state*

• Interesting...
    Let s keep this in the shower or after shower.

• That is so gross.