I see some pretty bad looking western guys here being called hot by girls?

So i am from Sri Lanka and I have seen some pretty bad looking white guys being called hot and some good looking south Asian guys not? Why is that so?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may not have the same taste in dudes as other people, gotta realize that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you gay? Anyways, keep in mind that girls in Western countries don't find brown or dark South Asian guys to be attractive so that's a huge factor. Either way, unless you're gay, I don't know how you can judge which guys are good looking and which guys are not.

What Girls Said 1

• OK well those women obviously don't have any attraction for Asian men.
    There are plenty of women who like dark men. I know I do lol

• The dark men that plenty of women like are black men, not South Asian men. Very few and limited number of women find dark South Asian men to be attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Soo you know how to judge guys now?

• Is this just so you can throw shade at Americans?

• not really, i am just saying what i observed, my point is, a south Asian and any other part of equal attractiveness, women are shallow.

• Different beauty standards I'd say. They vary strongly culturally and geographically.