If you could talk with just 1 animal, which animal would you want to talk? A dog/ a cat/ a bird or an ant?

If you could talk with just 1 animal, which animal would you want to talk? Options : a dog, a cat, a bird or an ant?

• Ant
    4% (1)6% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Bird
    21% (5)25% (4)22% (9)Vote
  • Cat
    25% (6)25% (4)25% (10)Vote
  • Dog
    50% (12)44% (7)48% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Birds rule!

0|0
    0|0
    • I always wondered what the birds who are fed in cages. i think they say ''hey, open that damned cage's door set me free, idiots''

• Show All
    • oh you have a bird and that's great, i guess if you could talk with your bird, she would give advices about guys to you because she is a female like you :))

• I guess... She my baby... I think she my lover in recarination hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd talk with the ant. I want to know their perspective on their eternal and undying dedication to their matriarch.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would love to know what my dog has to say.
    Especially in those moments where she just sits there and stares at me so intently... It would probably be something like "GIVE ME FOOOOOOOOD" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Birds can travel wherever they please, I'm sure talking to one would be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders so I can tell them to fucking stay away from me, if not I would throw their whole families and everyone they've ever loved into flouroantimonic acid and watch them buuurn.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd want to talk to a cat to see what goes through their bitchy ass minds when they do that Jekyll and Hyde shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • A dog, specially my dog! :) I want to know what she's thinking.

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess she will give advices about guys to you because she is a female like you:)

• Hahaha, or we could make jokes or just chat about life. :P

• haha yeah she would probably be your best friend. actually an ant could be your best friend too but you could accidently step on your best friend and this would make you very sad in this situation lol

• I wanna talk to a dog :o :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk with cats all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• An owl coz I bet they're wise!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell imagine talking to a crow I bet they would have such dark humor

0|0
    0|0
  • I said cat. I'd like to know if they are as evil as I think they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl animal.

0|0
    0|0