Do you think people look better with smart phone cameras or actual cameras like Nikon and Canon?

I have to ask because I'm noticing nearly every picture on Fbs, Instragrams, and other social networking are taken with smart phones and sometimes even 'finished off' with a filter. This gives the image a nice clean look, but it also makes people look sort of cartoonish and doll-like, in my opinion.

I also notice faces and bodies tend to look longer with DSLR cameras. Of course the quality is sharper too, so you can actually see pores and definition in peoples' faces.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think DSLR cameras take better pictures because of the greater variety of settings and other features. But you have to know how to use them. I do. I also find it easier to hold actual cameras. Easier to keep it still which creates sharper pictures and videos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know that cookies look better with Nikon and Canon c:
    Nah but fr, it would seem like people look better with actual cameras because I mean they have more features than smart phones. Like more clear, better lighting, stuff like that. That is, if you take good pictures with a camera lol

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. Senior pictures make people look the best in my opinion, but those are taken with DSLR cameras along with effects.

• The worse quality the camera is the better I look

• I look shit no matter what the camera. lmfao

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like people look better in pictures taken by a camera. Camera pictures look more clear and realistic to me.