Do you think people look better with smart phone cameras or actual cameras like Nikon and Canon?

I have to ask because I'm noticing nearly every picture on Fbs, Instragrams, and other social networking are taken with smart phones and sometimes even 'finished off' with a filter. This gives the image a nice clean look, but it also makes people look sort of cartoonish and doll-like, in my opinion.

I also notice faces and bodies tend to look longer with DSLR cameras. Of course the quality is sharper too, so you can actually see pores and definition in peoples' faces.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think DSLR cameras take better pictures because of the greater variety of settings and other features. But you have to know how to use them. I do. I also find it easier to hold actual cameras. Easier to keep it still which creates sharper pictures and videos.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know that cookies look better with Nikon and Canon c:
    Nah but fr, it would seem like people look better with actual cameras because I mean they have more features than smart phones. Like more clear, better lighting, stuff like that. That is, if you take good pictures with a camera lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends. Senior pictures make people look the best in my opinion, but those are taken with DSLR cameras along with effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • The worse quality the camera is the better I look

0|0
    0|0
  • I look shit no matter what the camera. lmfao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like people look better in pictures taken by a camera. Camera pictures look more clear and realistic to me.

0|0
    0|0