How to get bigger boobs?

Hey Im just wondering if someone has found a techinque or method to make there boobs bigger?

Please dont respond with be happy with yourself or stuff like that because I am completely happy with myself and how I look , there's a long story behind why I am asking this.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• no there isn't any way to. And I am going with "that stuff" and telling you that LOTS of guys like smaller boobs. its almost equal.

• Thanks but I don't think I have small boobs I don't know Im a C cup but the question wasn't asked for me like I said before its a long story

• well you are considered perfect for guys who like big and small. thats the biggest guys who like small will go and smallest guys who like big want. if you put a poll up on here the best answer will be C cup so lucky you (I know cup isn't really size its the number but most of the time cup size correlates to the number so people use cup size)

• well my number is 34 C. And thank you :)

What Guys Said 3

• So what's the story?

• No, not the breasts themselves. If you work out your chest enough the pectoral muscles may make your breasts appear bigger. The only other option that I know of is breast implants, and nobody really likes those.

• i'm pretty sure working out your pectoral muscles for a girl make your boobs smaller... then again, i don't know if there's a difference between when you work out just for health vs being an athlete... also, your avatar is amazing!

• hey... a gentle and regular massage... it'll wok definitely

What Girls Said 3

• You can't! That it!

• Get fat and hope for the best.

• Lol what I used to do is the thing from the Judy Blume book 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' :') . Where you do the movement with your arms like you're pretending to be a chicken, to the rhythm of 'I must, I must, improve my bust'

I doubt it actually does anything to improve your bust, but what it does do is improve your posture by making you put your shoulders back, and if you have good posture your boobs will look better :)