If the pizza guy did this when he didn't get tipped what would you do?

Skip to 0:25!

• Laugh!
  • WTF?
  • Nothing...
  • Beat Them Up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would call his bosses immediately, here in Brazil tips are not expected.

But I did laugh in the end:

Manager: "You threw a fucking pizza"
    Pizza Guy: "Kinda"

Kinda hahahahha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I never tipped the Pizza guy because that isn't the way they do it in the UK 😎
    That video is super hilarious though - I actually think I'd first be shocked, then laugh and then call the pizza place to get my money back :'P

• what? Erm, yes you absolutely are supposed to tip in the UK lol? Where did you learn your etiquette? You absolutely do tip, wow.

• @Suhmer yeah same, especially because a bill for a dinner for 2 can easily be about 200€ here in Luxembourg so 20% of that would be 40€ haha seems a bit high

• Though I would love to be a waitress at that place! :D

What Guys Said 27

• They better give me my fucking money back haha It's not my fault he doesn't get paid more, I was told the pizza would cost $15 and I paid that, I did my job, ask your damn manager for a raise.
    I'd probably chase the dude xD

• 3.50/hr and you pay your own gas. Don't kid yourself. If you don't tip service workers you're a faggot.

• @Suhmer You unblocked me to insult me? xD

• Agree 100%.
      They better give me my money back and a free pizza.

• That's pretty hilarious.

I always tip but, that was kinda rude. Even if I do hate when people don't tip.

• funny vid... I thought later they woulda taken pizzas back to the customers and told them of the 'Prank'... I've delivered pizzas before (in UK) and tbh most people tip but its no biggy if they don't... what REALLY pisses me off is the customers (very few) who are arrogant

• I'd probably call the place about what happened and possibly ask for a refund

• I live in a civilized country where people who work gets payed, so tipping isn't even normal here. I'd probably pick up the pizza and mash it in the persons face then walk inside.

• I would have done what the other customers did - call the manager. Granted, I would have tipped the guy.

• Lo I don't know because i always tip. Pizza bitch is a shitty job, they get paid half of minimum wage as base. And no gas money. If you don't wanna tip drive yourself there cunt.

• i always tip the pizza guy 1-5$ depends on the change but if he did that to me i would take my money back and flick him off and beat him up if he tries to struggle and call the company and ask for 2 free pizza's or you will lose me as a customer and boom 2 free pizzas and money in ur pocket

• I always tip so it wouldn't happen, tips are the only way they make money so while it would be grossly inappropriate it would be understandable.

• Maybe if more people did this they would make more than 8$/h.

• Every transaction I have ever had with the delivery man I always get the food in my hands before the money goes into his, so this wouldn't happen to me.

• This wouldn't happen because I always tip. They get paid like half minimum wage and pay for their own gas money. It is expected

• I'd laugh and say, well I'm calling your manager. You don't get a tip or a job LOL

• Sue his ass...

• I would hurt him.

I'm not even kidding. You do NOT fuck with someone's food like that.

• obviously staged, but still funny :-)

• id probably just call my bank and have them reverse the last charge on my account.

• This is fake and staged gay video lol

• It looks set up
    I would. phone the pizza shop and have the guy fired

• i would laugh, cause im the one being an ass not him.

• I usually take the pizza in before paying, so...

• I would RKO the bastard :D Wasting pizza like that..

• I watched that the other day it's awesome

• Double leg take down, then rear naked choke him right out!

• that last one hey who ordered the thin extra crispy extra hot always tip people

• I'm hangry... don't make me hangrier

• Bet those girls were thinking about fucking him.

• No, the lady was acting bitchy. But at the same time it's rude to ask for a tip. The girl with the bracelet was a bitch, like he shouldn't compliment her lol.

What Girls Said 12

• Laugh because it is a childish behavior. Take a picture, call the company and let them know what happened. Get my free pizza and eat it. Remember this memory and share it with my family, passing it on from generation to generation.

• Beat Them Up.

• honestly id be shocked he would be so rude about it, some people tip big some not at all.. so it evens out.. I mean can poor college kids afford to tip? eeh.. old people who are super rich.. probably should.. anyways totally biased me ^.^ anyways i tip, unless theyre really mean which is pretty hard to do in the five seconds you hand someone a pizza.

• Cause that would make me tip him... I'mma make sure i get his Name, then talk to the manager all right

• I'd definitely beat him up. That's my pizza we're talking about man. A person just don't fuck with my pizza!!

• Why not give the pizza guy a hug? He is clearly a wounded soul looking for love.

• no one throws to waste a pizza. i'd probably grab him by his hair and kick him LMAO

• Ahahaha! xD I love this video!!

But it would never happen to me, because I always tip. :(

• I'd call the pizza shop immediately. I'd want an apology and my money back.

• That's Canada. Here they charge 3 dollars for delivery. I dont give tip because of that

• I would LOL, and WTF...

• I always tip the pizza guy. Even yesterday I tipped the guy.

• And exactly why I usually pick up rather then get delivery. One guy brought his kid, his freakin' kid to my door once and had the kid beg for a tip! I want to tip because its generally the right thing to do and I want to, not out of some guilt trip you're trying to play on me, and this, eh, I think most people would probably just call and try to get the guy fired.