How would you feel because I'm crying?

some of the drama people are failing and we might have to forfeit and that means for band or jazz band or art if I get a first place trouphy or ribben they won't be able to give it to me I've worked so hard and this was the year people were supposed to see how talented I am and how much work I put into it

Most Helpful Guy

• If you weren't one of my best friends I would probably say something like "Oh I'm sorry, hope everything gets better. It usually does." But since You are one of my best friend I'm going to tell you that a lot of your recent posts really make you seem super entitled.

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is full of disappointment sometimes. You just have to know that you did your best and you know that you've grown as a performer.

What Guys Said 3

• Las time this girl was crying... she almost made me cry.. I was breaking up with her it was so sad :c

• Life isn't fair. But it's okay to cry. If i saw touch would hug you and then leave you be

• Want to cry with you too? 😯

What Girls Said 2

• Cry baby cry... you know what everyone has downs!

• I'm so sorry. 😭😭